* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Feb 22, 2020 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

NeomuJoha
Post Posted: Mar 07, 2017 7:26 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Sorry if this topic breaks any rules. I didn't see any similar ones on the first two pages and I accidentally necromanced a thread already. ._.

The characterization in this game is so great, even the Faceless villagers have personalities. I make it a point to talk to them regularly and even if they say the same things over and over again, I've developed quite a fondness for them. My favorite is Quinn, the Polepole shopkeeper in Lulukoko. That "buy eeeeeeeeeverything" line cracks me up everytime. What about you guys?

RopeMaidenKirie
Post Posted: Mar 07, 2017 7:50 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

The NPC (I think it's John?) that is so thirsty for Lisette, it cracks me up. I really like the NPCs this time around, they are a ton of fun.

the midnighttiger
Post Posted: Mar 07, 2017 8:46 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

I really like Audrey and Marilyn (I'm like 95% sure that they are in refrence to Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe) but they sometimes talk about each other and how they are good friends and I find that pretty cute

OneLuckeyWife
Post Posted: Mar 07, 2017 8:57 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Idk if he counts but the guy who tells you a story and then gives you food is my favorite. The food is FREE! F-R-E-E!

princesszelda
Post Posted: Mar 07, 2017 8:59 am 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

the midnighttiger wrote:
I really like Audrey and Marilyn (I'm like 95% sure that they are in refrence to Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe) but they sometimes talk about each other and how they are good friends and I find that pretty cute

Yep, 100% agree, here. I love those two, and I definitely picked up on that reference as well.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Mar 07, 2017 9:06 am 
Anonymous Fish

indy :lol:

NeomuJoha
Post Posted: Mar 07, 2017 9:08 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Anonymous Fish wrote:
indy :lol:

Ah yes, Indy's pretty funny. I talked to him once and he said something along the lines of "IS THIS A SNAKE?! Oh, no, it's a whip. Phew."

Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes? :lol:

Kohlii
Post Posted: Mar 07, 2017 10:59 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I forget what exactly he said, but one of the faceless was named Waldo and I just sat there and grinned for a bit.

Because I found Waldo. :lol:

sn0wyuki
Post Posted: Mar 07, 2017 11:17 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Miley

Spoiler:
Because 1 of Ford's event is about his insensitiveness of the female patient who visited him even after she recover but he shoo-ed her away, and I saw Miley sitting at Ford clinic waiting to diagnose so I assume she is that girl mentioned in the event so I pretty notice her each time she pass by me

Post Posted: Mar 08, 2017 2:58 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

For me it's between Indy and Angie, Indy because he is a reference to Indiana Jones and the Indiana Jones trilogy is probably my favorite trilogy of movies and Angie because she is a reference to the Tomb Raider series and I think that's just swell :).

Kikki
Post Posted: Mar 08, 2017 3:02 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Got to admit...I pay absolutely no attention to them except when they get in my way in Westown South around the bridge, but at least they're usually easy to just run right through.

ryume
Post Posted: Mar 08, 2017 3:12 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Ethan. Poor guy lives in Wayne's golden shadow.

Katherine1973
Post Posted: Mar 08, 2017 5:19 am 
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

There is one that gave me warm fuzzies-there's an NPC in Tsuyukasa named Natsume. :)

Onion_Taka
Post Posted: Mar 08, 2017 5:32 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

sn0wyuki wrote:
Miley

Spoiler:
Because 1 of Ford's event is about his insensitiveness of the female patient who visited him even after she recover but he shoo-ed her away, and I saw Miley sitting at Ford clinic waiting to diagnose so I assume she is that girl mentioned in the event so I pretty notice her each time she pass by me

I thought the exact same thing! She's my favorite because it's really fun listening to her talk about her acting troupe. I like to think that she and Hinata are friends because of that.

Lenna36
Post Posted: Mar 08, 2017 7:45 am 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

ryume wrote:
Ethan. Poor guy lives in Wayne's golden shadow.

If he had a portrait he would need sunglasses. :lol: Seriously though, I like Ethan.