Seed Description Mistakes?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
CandyCoatedCute
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

At least a few of the descriptions for seeds give out wrong information, or they're missing some, for example:

Broccoli does regrow, but the text doesn't say so.

You don't harvest Cotton with a sickle. This is an old typo, going back to ANB. Did they use Natsume's translation?
Arcy wrote:Bellflower is an 8-10 day Harvest, description text lists it the same as Margurite, 6-7 days.
These are pretty minor, but they're still really annoying.
Last edited by CandyCoatedCute on Mar 07, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The broccoli thing got me tbh, I planted WAY more than I would have had I known it was multi harvest and messed me up a bit my first winter. :lol:
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bellflower is an 8-10 day Harvest, description text lists it the same as Margurite, 6-7 days.
CandyCoatedCute
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Arcy wrote:Bellflower is an 8-10 day Harvest, description text lists it the same as Margurite, 6-7 days.
I'll add that to the list, thanks :lala:
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

This isn't exactly a seed description mistake, but the various Suns are mislabeled. Getting the right one set up is absolutely maddening.
irulethegalaxy
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

CandyCoatedCute wrote:At least a few of the descriptions for seeds give out wrong information, or they're missing some, for example:

Broccoli does regrow, but the text doesn't say so.

You don't harvest Cotton with a sickle. This is an old typo, going back to ANB. Did they use Natsume's translation?
These are pretty minor, but they're still really annoying.
I'd have to check my Japanese copy to be sure, but if it's wrong it's probably wrong due to Marvelous using their old text and Xseed simply translating the error. That's my guess, anyway.