Fertilizer Water Tank

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm not this far into the game, I'm just nosy. Lol, I'm just wondering if this is helpful as Thonky says.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yes, it saves a ton of time and stamina taking care of crops.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I must get to and Complete Farming Advice 2. Lol
Pokiehl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Yes, it slowly and passively levels your crops while you water them, what not to like about this? :)
Ladyjovia
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

sadly it doesn't work on fruit trees since you can't water them..... >_>
Pokiehl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ladyjovia wrote:sadly it doesn't work on fruit trees since you can't water them..... >_>
Yup, that's a shame.
Only way to make fruit trees passive gain quality is power combos.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I can deal with trees without it.
Ophelia11
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

how long does the added effect last? only until the watering can is empty and you have to refill?
Pokiehl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ophelia11 wrote:how long does the added effect last? only until the watering can is empty and you have to refill?
The tank itself has 3 individual tanks which you can fill with different mixtures, or 3 of the same.
You fill your watering can with each of these tanks and water your crops.

My watering can has level 4 capacity and I can fill it roughly one time and a half before one of the tanks is emptied and I can make it again, but since you have 3 tanks, you should hardly run out of fertilized water.
I have my main farm area full of crops and I water them twice a day and never ran out.
Ophelia11
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Pokiehl wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote:how long does the added effect last? only until the watering can is empty and you have to refill?
The tank itself has 3 individual tanks which you can fill with different mixtures, or 3 of the same.

My watering can has level 4 capacity and I can fill it roughly one time and a half before one of the tanks is emptied and I can make it again, but since you have 3 tanks, you should hardly run out of fertilized water.
I have my main farm area full of crops and I water them twice a day and never ran out.
ok, a bit complicated to understand, but I'm sure as soon as I have it I will figure it out and understand it. Thank you for the quick answer :)
Pokiehl
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ophelia11 wrote:
Pokiehl wrote:

ok, a bit complicated to understand, but I'm sure as soon as I have it I will figure it out and understand it. Thank you for the quick answer :)
It's way less complicated than it looks. :)
Musashi
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Ophelia11 wrote:
Pokiehl wrote:

Each tank allows you to water 50 crops.
Ophelia11
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Musashi wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote:
Pokiehl wrote:

Each tank allows you to water 50 crops.
ah okay, now I understand it better, thanks :)
BlueTrillium1
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

My only problem with the tank is the gold required. It takes 15 gold to build it... took me forever to get the 3 gold for the Westown rank B thing (to build the bell). So it'll be awhile before I can get this thing. I don't like to save scum the mines (though I do a sort of 'save scum lite' lol where as long as I get at least one thing I'm looking for I keep that run, otherwise reload).
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^ you could always just purchase the gold instead. It's pretty easy to make the money back.