* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 31, 2020 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

serenitymoon116
Post Posted: Mar 16, 2017 9:39 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

I seen both friend event and all three love event's. but when I show it to him he will not accept it. I wonder if I did something wrong are miss something?

All answers will be thank

Cesletumi
Post Posted: Mar 16, 2017 9:59 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Is the weather at Tsuyukusa sunny? I would wait until the weather at both Tsuyukusa and your farm are sunny, just to be safe.

Other than that, is Yuzuki at a light green flower? I don't think there were any other requirements, but I could be wrong.

FaerieFarm
Post Posted: Mar 16, 2017 10:01 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Sounds like you got all the criteria down. Maybe it's not the right time of day? It can't be a festival and it has to be at a time when he's not busy...even though Yuzuki doesn't technically have a over the counter job. You can try early morning or in the evening. I remember activating all reverse confession in the evening after 18:00

jozial
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2017 4:43 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Yuzuki wouldn't take the pendant the first time because it was in the evening (I assume that's why), the next day I tried it in the morning and he accepted it.

SakunoHaru
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2017 7:28 am 
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

jozial wrote:
Yuzuki wouldn't take the pendant the first time because it was in the evening (I assume that's why), the next day I tried it in the morning and he accepted it.

yuzuki propose to me on 19.00 btw

i dont really know about normal confession, since i triggered his reverse confession (i just talk with him at 15.00 when he walking around on tsuyukusa)

Starmytes
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2017 8:41 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

It looks like you can show the pendant anytime of day outside of work, on a non-festival day, if it is sunny on both your farm and in Tsuyukusa. Ref: http://wikiwiki.jp/boku3sato/?%CE%F8%B0 ... 9#me9bb3a9

serenitymoon116
Post Posted: Mar 17, 2017 1:45 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Thank you everyone I may have been trying late afternoon. in the game at the time so that may be why. he was not taking it form me for all I know. I appreciate all of your help a lot I really do.