* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 30, 2020 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

SelfSmarted
  Post subject: AP?
Post Posted: Mar 15, 2017 6:19 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Besides specific event choices, how can I raise AP? I am looking specifically for Ludus
Thanks in advance and sry if it was asked already! ("AP" is impossible to search in the forums for some reason)

GemiMini
  Post subject: Re: AP?
Post Posted: Mar 15, 2017 6:21 am 
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Scroll down on this page of the guide and you'll get to a list of AP-boosters.
Quote:
+15 AP = Respond positively during a person's love events, although not every love event awards AP.
+10 AP = See the game ending credits (you can do this before marriage)
+5 AP = Give a person's special FP gift on the person's birthday, give a festival gift on Valentine's Day, select the person as your dance partner during the deity appreciation festivals, or go with the person to the towns' romance festivals.
+3 AP = Give a person's love gift on the person's birthday, complete the Town Link Rank requests to fix up the towns (earn AP with the candidates for the town you help), or give a festival gift on the Stew Festival (Tsuyukusa only), Flower Festival (Westown only), or Fruit Fiesta (Lulukoko only).
+2 AP = Give a +1000 FP gift on any other day, or win first place in the Drink Festival, Game Festival, Harvest Festival, or Animal Festival.
+1 AP = Give a person's like gift on the person's birthday, participate in any festival, show the person an animal that he or she likes, or wear a piece of clothing or accessory the person complements you on.

memesama
Post Posted: Mar 15, 2017 6:24 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

The Basics of Marriage wrote:
+15 AP = Respond positively during a person's love events, although not every love event awards AP.
+10 AP = See the game ending credits (you can do this before marriage)
+5 AP = Give a person's special FP gift on the person's birthday, give a festival gift on Valentine's Day, select the person as your dance partner during the deity appreciation festivals, or go with the person to the towns' romance festivals.
+3 AP = Give a person's love gift on the person's birthday, complete the Town Link Rank requests to fix up the towns (earn AP with the candidates for the town you help), or give a festival gift on the Stew Festival (Tsuyukusa only), Flower Festival (Westown only), or Fruit Fiesta (Lulukoko only).
+2 AP = Give a +1000 FP gift on any other day, or win first place in the Drink Festival, Game Festival, Harvest Festival, or Animal Festival.
+1 AP = Give a person's like gift on the person's birthday, participate in any festival, show the person an animal that he or she likes, or wear a piece of clothing or accessory the person complements you on.

This is taken off the requirements for marriage page on the guide. I hope this helps!
Edit: It looks like I was too slow!

SelfSmarted
Post Posted: Mar 15, 2017 7:00 am 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Thanx everyone! I guess I scanned the wedding page too quickly. :oops:
Afterthought - does anyone have a favorite outfit list or know Ludus' fave outfit?

memesama
Post Posted: Mar 15, 2017 7:27 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Here is a discussion about favorite outfits, though we think there are some mistakes on the list. Click

SelfSmarted
Post Posted: Mar 16, 2017 2:33 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Thank you everyone! Turns out I had already maxed his AP, he proposed last night! Lol :heart: