Ruins research question

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Katherine1973
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

OK, for the 10th ruins research tablet, the 3oT site says the item needed is fruit punch. Right now I have most of the non-festival prize recipes and I don't have one for fruit punch, and unless I missed it I couldn't find it in the list of festival prizes. I do have a recipe for tropical punch. Is this what fruit punch is in the English version? And if it's not where the heck can I find the recipe?
~Milotic~
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

The fruit punch is under the desserts catagory . You get it from a group of recipes called Beautiful desserts recipe collection and it becomes available when you raise Lulukoko to rank A Or ship 250 cooked meals to lulukoko. The ingredients for the fruit punch recipe is:
Spoiler:
Watermelon
Peach
Mango
Lemon
Starfruit
So maybe compare the ingredients to the ones in game if you can't find it in game by the actual name.
Katherine1973
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

No wonder I couldn't find it in the drinks category!!! I feel like a derp now lol. Thanks Milotic!!!!!!
~Milotic~
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Katherine1973 wrote:No wonder I couldn't find it in the drinks category!!! I feel like a derp now lol. Thanks Milotic!!!!!!
You're welcome. Don't feel bad, i would have been looking in the drinks to because punch is technically a drink but in this game it is considered a dessert.