* Search  * Register
It is currently Nov 29, 2020 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PTDuckie
  Post subject: 5x5
Post Posted: Apr 02, 2017 11:52 am 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

I just got the watering can to the 5x5 area but I'm not sure where I get most crops watered. Do you get more by watering in the middle or at the edge of the field in the middle?

Murasaki
  Post subject: Re: 5x5
Post Posted: Apr 02, 2017 12:18 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I count 3 in from the edges and water from there. The dotted lines show you where the water will go. BUT it will miss a corner sometimes. Double check and rewater (I carry a second with plain water and then hand fertilize).

Old HM games never missed with upgraded watering cans but this one is wonky. That 1x3 or 3x1 « Puppy Doodoo » was annoying. But it's better than single watering.

Nurylon
  Post subject: Re: 5x5
Post Posted: Apr 02, 2017 1:08 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

I have my 5*5 field with a whale statue in the middle (instead of a field) so I just waltz as close as possible to the base of the statue and then water from there. I haven't missed any fields with my 5*5 can since I could water from the very center, but I constantly missed a corner or two if I was say, a field right above the center. (Which I used to do because I had the seed maker in the middle instead >3> and it would un-equip my watering can instead of water. What a pest.) The fact that I'm watering 24 fields and not 25 fields may be helping me, too?