5x5

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
PTDuckie
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I just got the watering can to the 5x5 area but I'm not sure where I get most crops watered. Do you get more by watering in the middle or at the edge of the field in the middle?
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I count 3 in from the edges and water from there. The dotted lines show you where the water will go. BUT it will miss a corner sometimes. Double check and rewater (I carry a second with plain water and then hand fertilize).

Old HM games never missed with upgraded watering cans but this one is wonky. That 1x3 or 3x1 « Puppy Doodoo » was annoying. But it's better than single watering.
Nurylon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I have my 5*5 field with a whale statue in the middle (instead of a field) so I just waltz as close as possible to the base of the statue and then water from there. I haven't missed any fields with my 5*5 can since I could water from the very center, but I constantly missed a corner or two if I was say, a field right above the center. (Which I used to do because I had the seed maker in the middle instead >3> and it would un-equip my watering can instead of water. What a pest.) The fact that I'm watering 24 fields and not 25 fields may be helping me, too?