Breaking with ludus

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I've giving this boy over 4 chances cause I love his design. But I feel unloved he hardly says romantic and when he does he doesn't even smile. Plus his events are just horrible. I don't want to do this but I can't take this unloving relationship any longer. I'm getting more romance from freaking inari then my own boyfriend. I love ludus but it's not going work out. It be ok if he had good events but his events are bad. Goodbye ludus it was good while it last.
Protagonist
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Honestly, I agree with you on Ludus' love events being bad. He definitely got the short end of the stick or something. I probably didn't like any of them. I'd go as far as to say some of them made me like him less... :( . His dialogue wasn't bad imo but it wasn't great either. Anyway, he ended up being my least favourite bachelor even though he used to be pretty high on my list. Definitely some wasted potential.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

His events up up to dark blue flower are pretty decent but after that they fall apart.
The yellow love event is one of the most least romantic and boring events I've experience in the games.
We spend the whole time figuring out why ludus isn't getting work. No kissing, no flirting and no romance at all. It was like a friend event or random npc event but more boring. All the other boys have good yellow flower events it like they didn't really like his character or they ran out of time.
Protagonist
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

I don't think the yellow flower event is that bad but it would've been much more enjoyable if they showed their date instead of what happened before it tbh. My least favourite event is definitely the green flower one where you go into his room. It was so awkward to watch. Also confusing. I'm still not too sure what happened in there. Another thing I disliked was how they seemed to reference that specific event in every event that came after. For someone who didn't like that event...it was really annoying. I also didn't like his pink flower event, I just didn't like how he acted in that one.

I don't wanna sound mean since there's a lot of people who like him but really...his events are so disappointing imo.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Oh those were pretty bad.

Green flower events like I want you but I don't want to admit it so get out of my room. He just asked her in his room.

Pink flower event like I'm a workaholic and nana worried so Mc has to make something to get him to eat. All of that is fine til he said you won't get someone as special as Mc. M

Plus he says haha and just kidding a lot when he says romantic lines.
Hazysummerskies
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Ludus has such pretty pixels, but, like others, I wish the writers had done something a bit spicier to his character.

Plenty of people do like him though, so I guess he won't be lonely regardless. He is a nice role model for his village anyway.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This is why I'm just treating him like a "big brother". :lol:
Hazysummerskies
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:This is why I'm just treating him like a "big brother". :lol:
Same. I like him more as a friend to my OC rather than a romantic partner. I just prefer other candidates more.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Seriously, I got more romance from one line of yuzuki's confession then whole ludus relationship. Yuzuki is sitting on the sidelines anymore.
Petalmagic
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Seriously, I got more romance from one line of yuzuki's confession then whole ludus relationship. Yuzuki is sitting on the sidelines anymore.
I remember the first event I triggered in my save was of Ludus fixing my door...I saw his other events and just...blaaaaaah. Then I saw Wayne's Light blue and I was just taken...Waaaaayne :heart:
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

And they get worse worse

I finally choosed one of the possessive twins. (Yuzuki and hinata.)
Yuzuki has one of the better romances.
Shymuffin6
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I agree with this.I was debating between Ludus and Wayne&after I saw Ludus's heart events on YouTube,that was a deal breaker.His dialogue and events disappointed me.Just happy that I had both Wayne and Ludus at green heart so I was able to choose
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Not only he doesn't interest me, he's also glichy. That festival thing after you marry him comes to mind.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Best events in order to me

Yuzuki
Wayne
Ford
Hinata
Ludus

Yuzuki and Wayne events flow real good.

Ford events are funny, romantic and cute.

In the end ludus is the only one who got it bad with events, dialogue and glitch.
Nurylon
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I just got on Cher's guide to read about Ludus' events and:
"he's unsure about letting a lady into a man's room all by herself"
OH NO
BIG SCARY MAN ROOM
SO DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER ROOM IN THE HOUSE
IT HAS A CRAFTING TABLE OH NO!!!!!
I've always adored Ludus but never once watched his love events or played as a F!MC. I had no idea what was in store for 'Sailor « Mayor Thomas »' as my house calls him. I like him too much as a character to otherwise say this legitimately, and I generally like the idea of my partner treating me more like a close confident than just a romantic interest, but gosh his events make him seem like such a loser in that regards.

I guess a lot of his events have sentiments I don't really match well with. The whole town having him not work because you're dating now is kind of dumb--"don't stop your life because of me". I would never be bothered by him ruffling his damn (not blood but essentially) sister's hair--none of the Ludus twins dynamics bother me as both a polyamorous person and as someone who sees them as family anyway--and... I honestly wish the kids would stay out of the Lulukoko candidates' events. I think they at least stay out of Siluka's events, but they're in Iluka's pink love event, too. Maybe that's kind of biased because I don't mind the Tsuyukusa kids being in their respective folks' events, but the Lulukoko kids (exempting Tigre) are grating to me.

"I'm getting more romance from freaking Inari"
Also this really made me laugh, omg :lala: