The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jul 15, 2018 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Mar 21, 2018 10:56 am 
Anonymous Fish

As it says above I have completed all the A ranks for the three towns, I saw the party scene and the credits and I completed the farming tips. So I went to Ludus to see if he had gotten the final mansion upgrades and... Nope. Westown was the final A rank that I completed and the music mansion is there, but not the magic one or the gold one. Help?

Kikki
Post Posted: Mar 21, 2018 12:20 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

This might be a stupid question, but...is it at least one day after you saw the party and finished the farming tips? They won't unlock until the next day after both of those things are done.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Mar 21, 2018 3:43 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Kikki wrote:
This might be a stupid question, but...is it at least one day after you saw the party and finished the farming tips? They won't unlock until the next day after both of those things are done.

Oh my gosh, I feel like an idiot! I saw the notification for the Westown Rank A stuff so I assumed I would get it all... It was the same day, I'm sure it'll pop up the next day. Thank you!

Kikki
Post Posted: Mar 21, 2018 6:28 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

The only reason I thought of that answer is because others have come here with the same problem, so it's no big deal. Happens to everybody who runs to the shop right away, excited that they've qualified for something they were waiting on. :)