Need Morning Glory and Red Cloth +

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Th3Und3rtak3r
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hiya!
So I’m a bit of a beginner to 3ot and I was wondering if someone could help me obtain Morning Glory x5 and Red Cloth +

I’m not sure if I have anything worth trading, I do have quite a few gemstones, quills, and animal products with 2/12 stars or more.
I know it’s not a very good trade but if there’s anything else you might like I can check and see if I have it?
Even if there isn’t anythjng interesting to trade, thank you for taking your time to read this :heart:
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't play any more and I've never used multiplayer in Trio (except with my own other file), but if no one else volunteers, I'll boot up one of my files and gather the needed items together for you :) (My morning glories in the file I just checked are only 4 stars, though.)

I have 5 of both of those things ready if you want them. Just have to arrange a time to do it :) (I'm pretty flexible on time but I'm in the Eastern time zone so we may not match up without some effort, depending on which zone you're in.) What is your farmer's name? Mine's is Annika.

EDIT: Also, there's nothing I particularly need in trade, so even weeds or fodder is just fine.
Th3Und3rtak3r
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thank you so much! I appreciate this so much!
It’s AEST where I live so I’m guessing we should match up alright I think? I’ve never been too good with time zones. But thank you so much, I truly appreciate it

EDIT: My farmers name is Angel, from MooMoo Farm
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I can do it right now if you want. If you start up multiplayer...could you tell me your farmer's name?

EDIT: Okay, thanks. :) My girl Annika is from Petal Farm...though I don't remember if the farm name shows up...

EDIT 2: Do you prefer that I host or visit?

EDIT 3: Atlantic Standard Time? Then I guess we're currently running at the same time, so...I'll be available until 10PM today and after that I'm off for the day. :)
Th3Und3rtak3r
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Australian Eastern Standard time, uuuh would saturday (possibly Friday for you)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

5PM on Saturday in AEST is 3AM on Saturday here, lol...so looks like I'm 14 hours behind you.

So in your time, I'd be unavailable from between about noon and 9PM. So then I could pop on anywhere between 6 and 11 AM your time, or at 9 to 11 PM. Any of those times good for you?

EDIT: Also...do you want to use friend codes so that we can make sure the exchange is just between us, so that no one else ends up getting these items? I can prepare extra of them but at the moment I don't have that many to spare...I'd need to make more red cloth + for sure. Well, if you want to do the multiplayer by 3DS friend code, then I see yours there...mine is 3926-7713-9401.
Th3Und3rtak3r
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

If you’re okay with it, would trading now be alright?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yep, if you're still there? I've opened an island to friends. I'll stick to PMs after this :)