* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Sep 21, 2020 1:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Anonymous Fish
  Post subject: Please Help!
Post Posted: Jun 08, 2018 6:07 pm 
Anonymous Fish

So in my file, before going steady with a bachelor I decided to see all of their events. Right now I just finished watching Woofio’s dark blue heart event, after his event I got a guidebook that said I could marry Woofio now... does this mean I can only marry Woofio now and am going steady with him? I’m really confused... I still wanted to see the other bachelors events so I’m kind of worried to save right now. I’d really appreciate the help!

Kikki
  Post subject: Re: Please Help!
Post Posted: Jun 08, 2018 6:11 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

The light green event with Woofio is the one where if you choose positively, you end up marrying him. (And if you choose negatively, you will forever lose the chance to marry him.)

You won't be able to trigger the event that forces you to decide on marriage unless you're carrying the blue feather around, so it can't happen just any old time, thankfully.

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Jun 08, 2018 6:14 pm 
Anonymous Fish

ahhh I see! I chose positively because I didn’t want to break his heart haha. Good thing I saved that same day, guess I’ll restart the day since I don’t want to marry him despite me really enjoying his events :) thank you kiki!

Kikki
Post Posted: Jun 09, 2018 1:14 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

You're welcome :) It's okay to see the dark blue event, though...just not the light green one. And you'll never accidentally end up married to a Lulukoko candidate unless you're carrying around the blue feather, because that has to be there to trigger it.

Tehya Faye
Post Posted: Jun 09, 2018 1:29 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

On a related note, I noticed the requirements for the light green event doesn't mention a "You are not dating/married to anybody" note. Can you actually trigger it while dating somebody? I'm assuming not, but the guide doesn't strictly rule it out (unless I missed something).

Cherubae
Post Posted: Jun 10, 2018 8:23 am 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

You can't see other candidates' love events once you're going steady with someone. At that point you can only see the remaining love events for the person you're dating.

Tehya Faye
Post Posted: Jun 10, 2018 2:14 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Ah, right. Thank you! :)