Clothing Completionist's Hoarding Guide

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Kohlii
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Like a lot of you, I tend to hoard everything I think I might need someday in my storage box. I also want to collect every article of clothing in the game. A lofty goal? Maybe. But life is no fun without any challenges.

Late one night, I got curious about exactly how much of each material I would need to create every item.

How much [Scrap Ore]? [Iron]? [Topaz]? [Wool]?
How many yellow flowers?

So I sat down, dusted off my Microsoft Excel skills, and made this cute spreadsheet. And I was so excited about how it turned out that I decided to share a copy with anyone who wants one.

GET YOUR COPY

Copies are shared through Google Spreadsheets, so you'll likely need a gmail to access.

---

In order to calculate how many reagents you still need, input your closet.
(For an easy tutorial on how to do this, hover your mouse over the "Collected? (1/0)" cell near the top of the "Clothing" page)

NOTE: You will only ever have to edit the numbers in the top red strip in "Clothing", "Hats", and "Eyewear". Everything else is calculated based on these values.

The clothes are color coded on the "Clothing", "Hats", and "Eyewear" pages.
Green = sold in Lulukoko
Yellow = sold in Westown
Blue = sold in Tsuyukusa
Purple = received from event
Black = DLC

(You can mark the DLC items as collected if you don't have the DLC)

---

Please message or comment with any questions or bugs.

I also have a Tools and Makers Hoarding Guide in the works. If there is any interest I'll polish and post it as well.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hooray! Thank you so much!
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

This is amazing work, thank you. You have far more patience than I do :lol:
Kohlii
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Kross lover/fan wrote:This is amazing work, thank you. You have far more patience than I do :lol:
You're very welcome! Numbers, formulas, and coordinating colors all make me really happy. Making spreadsheets for my favorite games is quite addicting! (maybe even more fun than the actual game, once I get in the zone) :wink:
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This is really cool. Thanks.
ryume
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Amazing work. This must have taken an age to do. Thank you for sharing!
Alexina
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Seconded on what ryume said - this looks like it was a very time-consuming endeavor. Thanks so much for sharing, it's so helpful!