In which year (in-game) are you right now ?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Hamtaro
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:Oh no you’re not wasting my time.

Let’s see from off the top of my head:

Beverage Bash Glitch: only happens if you marry Ludis. Basically, you’d hear music but a white screen will display. From what I know the only way to avoid this is to NOT marry Ludus or don’t go to the festival.

Repeating dialogue: only a few friend events has this.

Chicken eggs glitch: I think this only happens if your chickens are maxed byproducts and you don’t pick up your eggs for a while. What it does is eggs will appear everywhere.

That’s all I can think of for now.
Thank you so much to having taken the time to describe it !
I read on gamefaqs (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/18 ... s/77294824) that the Europe patch is just fixing bug...no Rune Factory outfit...
I hope someone will confirm it.

It's a little weird because I can't find news on the Europe patch.

Europe things: on Marvelous and Xseed official Europe website, Trio of Towns don't even exist...
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

So the Beverage Bash glitch was fixed in the DLC? Are there any glitches that remain?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Celestrian wrote:So the Beverage Bash glitch was fixed in the DLC? Are there any glitches that remain?
From what I know every glitch that was ever reported to XSEED should be fixed in That patch.
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'll definitely keep this in mind if I pick up where I left off.
Saffy
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I'm in like, year 9 I think? I was going for all the outfits since they are only obtainable way way way into the years... If I were to pick up the game again then that'd be why lol. Otherwise I did all the game's content. Even the mediocre achievements :lol:
AWESOMEGAMER
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Y7 I think I relly want the outfits (tehee)
The whole thing with Moriya thew me forna loop and I relly would never talk to him if it wasn't needed :-/ he has to be my least favorite character next to Mithril :-<

Is that :heart: Dylas :heart: