Capybaras Sleeping Underwater!

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Samansu
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

:shock:

Yeah my capybara keeps walking into the hot spring and napping under the water. Then walks out, sleeps in the sun to dry out, and then goes back in. Mildly annoying when trying to grab things he collects since he is unreachable in there, but mostly funny.

I haven't seen the dogs or cats do this before. Anyone else seen something odd like this? :lol:
Code_Name_Geek
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Yup the capybaras do that, it is super cute! If you need to get them out you can always go to their pet house and take them for a walk just to grab the stuff they’ve gathered.
Samansu
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

It is pretty adorable for sure. I hadn't thought about that to gather things, but I will keep that in mind! I don't need anything it gathers, but I want to raise its pet level so I check every day. :)
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I didn’t know that! That’s way too cute! :heart:
Might have to pick up the game again so I can see this for myself lol.
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Cute!! I didn't know that as well. Do they only interact with the spa or are there other farm circles they play with?
Samansu
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Hmm as far as I have seen, that is the only one they interact with. I know I have never seen them use the pet playgrounds like the cats and dogs, but I am unsure about all the other stuff. Might be fun to experiment with! :lol:
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Capybaras have partially webbed feet, mate in the water, play in it, use it to hide from predators, can stay submerged for several minutes at a time...

Without this game, I never would have thought to look this up and learn so much about capybaras.
Samansu
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Sir Stardust wrote:Capybaras have partially webbed feet, mate in the water, play in it, use it to hide from predators, can stay submerged for several minutes at a time...

Without this game, I never would have thought to look this up and learn so much about capybaras.
No way! That is so cool! I wonder if they put them going into the Hot Spring in on purpose then! I mean my capybara was doing it almost every day. Thanks for the fun facts :)