Missable events?

Explore Lulukoko, Tsukuyusa, and Westown in this multi-cultural farming game for Nintendo 3DS. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Jun 2016. NA release = Feb 2017. EU release = Oct 2017.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi farmers,

I've had a look at the website and this board for an answer on this but I'm struggling to find one. Can anyone confirm for me if there are any events, occurrences, opportunities etc. in this game that can be completely missed out on if you fail to do something within a certain time?

I've recently started playing but I'm a little overwhelmed by how many things there are to do in the game. The last HM game I actually played through to marriage was MFoMT so this is a bit of a leap, I've dabbled in a couple other HMs since then but I'm determined to play through this one properly.

I get the impression that you can take your time with this game and you just might have to wait a while to build certain things if you don't get enough of a certain resource when you're in the right season for it, but it would put my mind at ease if I knew if there were any missable occurances that I should be aware of. I'd be pretty discouraged if I put a lot of work into a save file only to find out I missed something significant.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I can't think of any events you can permanently miss out on, not in the main game or in the additional stuff added by the DLC. Everything seems to remain available to you to trigger as long as you meet the conditions. So...unless I've forgotten something, you don't have to worry. :)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I won't stress about it then, thank you for that! :)
HarvestHero
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

You can miss some the pre-dating events of the marriage candidates when you go steady before you have seen all of them. Every opposite gender marriage candidate (with Inari as a exception) has five pre-dating events. The first two for either one are friend events, which you can see even after marriage with another person. Event 3-5 are the missable ones.

Edit: When you get a child, you have only a few days to write letters about it to your family for getting their special letters about your baby.