* Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 19, 2020 9:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

lemo_the_lemon
  Post subject: Euro Release
Post Posted: Feb 28, 2017 12:17 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

(Woah its been a very very long time since I posted here pfff)

Is anyone else waiting for word of the Euro Release with nail biting intensity? I feel like its been forever since we've seen a new game.

PokeFarmer
  Post subject: Re: Euro Release
Post Posted: Feb 28, 2017 2:01 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

I'm not that crazy for this game, but I think it looks better than TLV. Their heads just looked... wrong and too big. I'm mostly following 3oT right now.

lemo_the_lemon
Post Posted: Feb 28, 2017 2:09 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Yeah the art style for these games is a bit different from the usual,.

I'm not even bothering to get my hopes up for 3oT for a while... And I dont want to spoil too much for myself :/

Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Feb 28, 2017 2:20 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Isn't Rising Star Games doing it? Try sending a message to their FB page. They usually answer pretty fast!

irulethegalaxy
Post Posted: Mar 01, 2017 9:32 am 
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

I believe Rising Star is handling it. If I remember correctly, TLV was released in Multi-5, so that does mean a lot of translation and localization work. I think it was about a 6 month gap between TLV in US and in EU, so I'd expect you'll be hearing something fairly soon.

As for the art style in TLV; I actually sort of prefer it, but then, I collect a brand of toys with the same aesthetic, so I guess I am used to the look. But sometimes overlooking an art style you don't care for is worth it for the game. I know people hated the lack of tool upgrades in TLV, but MAN did I have fun with it. It's still my go to zen game; I still haven't S-ranked some of the stuff there. Not sure I ever will, because boy howdy the goals are nutso. And do nothing when you reach them, other than offer bragging rights.

lemo_the_lemon
Post Posted: Mar 01, 2017 12:13 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I played the first one quite a bit, but didnt end up finishing it. Definitely hated the lack of tool upgrapes (which I know theyre fixing in the sequel) but I was also a little underwhelmed with a lot of the character and OVERwhelmed with all the mutations! Hope I can manage a little better this time lol

Maybe once I've saved some money (just had to shell out 570$ on glasses auhg) I'll treat myself to an NA 3DS lol