Sam left again

Restore the powers of the seven magical Skytrees to revitalize the valley and entice the villagers to move back to the local town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2016. EU release = Jun 2017.
Vickey
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So this time Sam left I learned about it when I tried to enter his shop and the animal lady told me he was gone. I don't know how to get him back, and I'm almost out of feed for my animals, what do I do?
Floh
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Vickey wrote:So this time Sam left I learned about it when I tried to enter his shop and the animal lady told me he was gone. I don't know how to get him back, and I'm almost out of feed for my animals, what do I do?
Don´t worry, he will come back, when you´ve gotten forward with the story.
He´s gone for some days, after you give him the cyanocrystal.
Just talk to Cyrill.

http://fogu.com/hm13/story-part7.html
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The first time Sam left I talked to Cyril and it was fine, but now Sam is gone for a second time and I can't figure it out.
AWESOMEGAMER
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:The first time Sam left I talked to Cyril and it was fine, but now Sam is gone for a second time and I can't figure it out.

Yea that was *weird*
Did you take a request
He leaves twice, Try wanting a couple of days and then get the necessary supplies he wants
Sam talks about moving to see his family and his wife is pregnant

You can pocket the barns
-Put barns into your inventory, and or pockets -The animals will be fine and nothing will happen to them
Use harvest sprites- Calvin and Oscar (purple & red) Calvin can take your animals to graze (harvest sprite animal) *4th skytree*
Oscar- can make your animals feel better (harvest sprite life) *7th skytree*

When the animals graze they eat *a little*
You can follow either one of these, I did both for the fist time and the second time

Happy Harvest
Later Harvester (Gamer)