Where is my second child?

Restore the powers of the seven magical Skytrees to revitalize the valley and entice the villagers to move back to the local town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2016. EU release = Jun 2017.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi! I have the crib for my second child, and I have triggered the scene where my oldest is able to stay home by himself. The second pregnancy is not happening. I currently have an unfinished request with my spouse (Edmond), so maybe that's halting it? Any suggestions?
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I’d recommend just waiting. Having all the requirements unlocks the chance of you having a second child, but most events in this game have an element of luck to them.

So just keep playing until it happens.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thank you! I'm just worried that having the unfinished request with my spouse is locking me out of it. Is that possible?
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It's more possible than having a child could lock the quest in place until he kid grows up.

At least that's how it was in TLV, once you had a child your spouse would not leave the house at all in I'll it grew up, so you could not give them requested items.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Oh I finally got it! The second pregnancy triggered after I got the scene where my first child offered to help me on the farm.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Maybe that's what was missing. Anyway, congrats!