Chemistry Stuff PT2 :-/

Restore the powers of the seven magical Skytrees to revitalize the valley and entice the villagers to move back to the local town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Nov 2016. EU release = Jun 2017.
AWESOMEGAMER
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

So I didn't know we ACTUALLY needed to talk to these people unless some things will be locked
(yea Carol :-/ I just shop)
and I'm assuming Bastian (that why i don't have some recipies)
anybody else got lockety locks on them (;_;) *un fair)
And can a kind farmer refresh my memory about the chemistry um FP (i gues unlock :-?)
Is it
20, 60, then 80

mabe I have those numbers wrong
(what am I LF :-?
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

AWESOMEGAMER wrote:So I didn't know we ACTUALLY needed to talk to these people unless some things will be locked
(yea Carol :-/ I just shop)
and I'm assuming Bastian (that why i don't have some recipies)
anybody else got lockety locks on them (;_;) *un fair)
And can a kind farmer refresh my memory about the chemistry um FP (i gues unlock :-?)
Is it
20, 60, then 80

mabe I have those numbers wrong
(what am I LF :-?

I think they just unlock when you progress in the story as well, I could be mistaken. You should always talk to each villager and also the Bachelors and Bachelorettes cause they could give you some things you might need afterwards if you can't get it might come in handy later on in game.
AWESOMEGAMER
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Thanks
I was wrong about the recipes they (I) are already unlocked (them)
The only bachlorette I have fully unlocked is/was I believe was melanie since I have all of her seasonal request :-/ so I think that counts as fully unlocked

My MC is Female but that's besides the point :-/ she is the only seasonal request that pays (Gus don't count><) that gives money that is a bachelorette that I I know of :- ? I could be wrong (and Gus don't count :-p )

I just realize what you said "I should have talked to them"
They have something to say or give that is part of the story or they tell you their story :-D

Later Gamer (Farmer)