Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Feb 22, 2020 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 93  Next

Are you excited?
Yes! 85%  85%  [ 390 ]
No! 7%  7%  [ 30 ]
Undecided. 9%  9%  [ 41 ]
Total votes : 461
ilikecookies94
Post Posted: Jul 10, 2019 6:49 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Shan O 123 wrote:
Riddler wrote:
Shan O 123 wrote:
Depends on what kind of penguin. Yeah I seen those nature videos :P

https://youtu.be/11xs9mFKObs

Anyway I love how the game looks so far. It’s not perfect but it’s still a game.

Lol yup that one :lol:

Too bad that little guy isn’t actually a option. :P

I’ve been lurking.

Arcy
Post Posted: Jul 10, 2019 10:43 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Another clip, this time of animal care.

Don’t know for sure, but this clip makes it appear as if indoors time stop is active in the remake as well.

KonekoChan
Post Posted: Jul 10, 2019 11:02 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

oh snap that summer music

also yeah looks to me like the clock isn't moving at all! im weirdly excited about that but now i'm so used to it moving indoors that im probably going to end up standing in a building waiting for time to pass before realizing it won't lmao

edit: i wanted to listen to the music side by side for comparison so i made these if anyone else is curious

if they keep up the trend of showing us a snippet of a little bit of music ill do more (IM PUMPED FOR THE TOWN MUSIC)

Kikki
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 1:49 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Oh hey...hi Arcy! :)

I like this music pretty well. I didn't like the Autumn theme at all, but that's not a big deal since I've never liked any autumn theme in any Bokumono game I've played, so far...too many blarty and/or tinny wind instruments, which for me is an issue with tinnitus.

Listening to the older music (in the first tweet in the post above), it made me think someone needed to break into a chorus of "My Bonnie". (The folk song, not the Beatles tune.)

ChocolateKisses
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 6:08 am 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Really love the music so far! The only thing i dont like are the trumpets in the summer theme. They sound a little bit too loud for me. But yeah so far i love everything that they have shown! Can't wait to hear the other themes. :heart:

Getaris
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 7:09 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Seems like they’re going for an electronic flavor in the music department. It’s weird for a game that originally had back to nature in the name.

I like the trumpets though.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 9:09 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Arcy!!!! :heart:

The music isn’t bad.

nongo
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 1:25 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Aside from the music, I'm happy to see the bubbly toon version of cows are back. I mean, obviously they would return considering the chibi art style but I'm just happy to have them back! In recent SOS games, the cows always sort of freaked me out. Sorry... :o

quigley
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 1:33 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Kikki wrote:
Listening to the older music (in the first tweet in the post above), it made me think someone needed to break into a chorus of "My Bonnie". (The folk song, not the Beatles tune.)

I never realized before, but the fall theme does sound quite similar to that song.

ChaosAzerothCat
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 2:28 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

quigley wrote:
Kikki wrote:

I never realized before, but the fall theme does sound quite similar to that song.

I used to actually do that all the time when I heard it.

JustABeautifulGuy
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm 
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

The trailer has been viewed 335K times already, and if I'm not wrong, that's the double of 3OT's trailer has upto now :o
I hope this is a sign that the JP's public is gaining the interest back into the series. While the Doraemon spin-off got horrible first week sales compared to the full fledged 3DS titles in JP, despite the spin-off based on one of the most popular animated character in JP, I have a strong feeling that this game will do especially better than the 3DS titles. What are your thoughts on the game's success? :lol:

Burning Spear
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 4:59 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Arcy wrote:

Another clip, this time of animal care.

Don’t know for sure, but this clip makes it appear as if indoors time stop is active in the remake as well.

Seeing these new clips nearly every day is such a treat!

Plattypus
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 5:32 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I am feeling this music!!! Every clip is getting me more and more excited!!

Pachi
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 6:52 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Arcy wrote:

Glad to see you Arcy! :)

I'm happy that it's likely that time stops indoors! Less disappointment if I make blunders. And less panicking :lol:

Crystal Sparks
Post Posted: Jul 11, 2019 6:58 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

I have been hoping for a MFoMT remake for years now, and it’s actually happening. I’m so happy :,)

Some of the character redesigns I’m a little iffy about, but overall I’m looking forward to this game a lot!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 93  Next