Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town for Switch

A Nintendo Switch/PC/Ps4/XBox remake of the 2003 Gameboy Advance games HM: Friends of Mineral Town and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Oct 2019. NA release = Jul 2020. EU release = Jul 2020.

Are you excited?

You may select 1 option

View results

HarvestArtist
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I have a pet penguin.

It looks so weird, waddling towards the frisbee when I throw it. :P

Well, nice to know my animals will be A-OK for a while. I got plans involving animal products.
freckles
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I can't wait to get a cat and a penguin. Right now I just have my little Papillon. I wish we could pick them up!!
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I just got a black shiba inu! and named it after our black dog (he's a lab though haha). It's sooo tinyy and cuuteee >u<

I'm aiming to get a penguin next :lala:
Ultima
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Pachi wrote:I just got a black shiba inu! and named it after our black dog (he's a lab though haha). It's sooo tinyy and cuuteee >u<

omg YES, before I played the game I checked what pets there are and felt it in my soul that shiba has to be the first I'll get, I bought it, returned home and went all dhajks;fsd why are you so smol

It's just the cutest little thing ;_ ;
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The baby cats are so hecking tiny too.

My heart!
freckles
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Pachi wrote:I just got a black shiba inu! and named it after our black dog (he's a lab though haha). It's sooo tinyy and cuuteee >u<

what's your dog's name!?

I definitely want to get the shiba inu after I get a cat and penguin <3
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Ultima wrote:omg YES, before I played the game I checked what pets there are and felt it in my soul that shiba has to be the first I'll get, I bought it, returned home and went all dhajks;fsd why are you so smol

It's just the cutest little thing ;_ ;
So precious ;u;
freckles wrote:what's your dog's name!?

His name is Spinel! (from the gem/mineral, or could also be Spinel Sun from Cardcaptor Sakura :lol:)
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I agree, the Shiba is even more tiny and adorable in game. I picked her for my third pet, after papillon and blue penguin, because the fur color reminded me of my shepherd mix I used to have. She lived to be 13 irl.

I'm pleased as punch to have finally finished the recipes by making the autumn sun last night. It took a good chunk of resetting, over a couple of sessions to get 2 pieces of x-wool, but that's done! Now I just need to win 2 more cooking festivals for Bon Viviant. I still have to win 2 more cow festivals and a fluffy festival with a rabbit, along with more save-scumming to finish the shipping list for the Harvest Goddess, bleah.
freckles
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Pachi wrote:
freckles wrote:what's your dog's name!?

His name is Spinel! (from the gem/mineral, or could also be Spinel Sun from Cardcaptor Sakura :lol:)
omg i love that name!!! so cute <3

@greensara congrats on the autumn sun!!!