Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Feb 26, 2020 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Getaris
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 7:48 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

I think that's an event he had in MFoMT

Terra575
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 7:59 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Yup, you can play the apple game with Won in the original : )

Lurking_Farmer
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 8:13 am 
Anonymous Fish

Which was also part of his "unofficial heart events" so maybe he is a candidate again? Though the lack of extra female candidate to balance it makes it less likely.
I'll be a salty fish if they prettified him but you can't marry him! :shifty:
He was my husband in MFoMT and I'm looking forward to marrying him again if possible! :lol: If not, will go for Brandon and leave an extra save in case we get DLC and he is brought as such.

Containing the excitement for this remake is so hard these days!

nongo
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 9:46 am 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Bluie wrote:
Gotta say though, if they glamoured Won and didn't decide to make him marriageable.... it's such a waste lol. Not that he's the perfect candidate or the best husband or anything, but he was a more interesting woo and it's nice to have more options!

I totally get what you mean. Won has a cuter appeal and his personality is a bit more unique? Including him would definitely add variety.

Also, I genuinely would not care if there are more guys than girls to choose from. 7 girls if you count HG, is plenty to choose from. And if there are 9 boys, than that's great. It doesn't bother me. But if they're really hung up on the idea of making it equal, I see no problem in adding in two new additional girls. They could still add Aja. And since there's a beach, they could even add in a mermaid character. *cough* Leia *cough*

Kikki
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 10:50 am 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Well, there's so much time left before the Japanese release on October 17th, that even if all of them ARE still candidates, they have plenty of time left to reveal them. Secret candidates are usually revealed last, iirc. But even so, there's a lot of time left. I can't help but wonder what they're going to focus on until the release. You can't just go silent on your new game as the release date gets closer. If anything you start to hype it up more and more.

BrokenHearted
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 1:54 pm 
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

:shock: Can someone, anyone, explain why there is so much obesity in this game? I can't believe how much they butchered Gotz! :!: I always considred Gotz to be the daddy type, slightly bearish. Instead, what do we get? An obese lumberjack? How does that even work? :?:

velvetvalerina
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 2:04 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

nongo wrote:
They could still add Aja. And since there's a beach, they could even add in a mermaid character. *cough* Leia *cough*

I was actually thinking it would be awesome to see Leia again. HMDS had the best special candidates (Keira, Leia, Witch Princess, AND Harvest Goddess!) and I've been consistently disappointed ever since because they've been...not giving us special candidates. Not super interesting ones at least. I mean come on, give me more mythical creatures! More super natural beings! (not Kappa lol...) If the HG and harvest sprites can exist, why wouldn't other cool beings?

Anyway, it would just be nice to get more and better special candidates. I love the added challenge.

Getaris
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 2:31 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Leia is busy living in a fish tank.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 2:45 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Getaris wrote:
Leia is busy living in a fish tank.

Omg you’ve caught yourself a mermaid loooool

Pachi
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 4:22 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Kikki wrote:
Well, there's so much time left before the Japanese release on October 17th, that even if all of them ARE still candidates, they have plenty of time left to reveal them. Secret candidates are usually revealed last, iirc. But even so, there's a lot of time left. I can't help but wonder what they're going to focus on until the release. You can't just go silent on your new game as the release date gets closer. If anything you start to hype it up more and more.

Rival marriages, I hope! We haven't heard anything about that yet.

nongo
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 4:42 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Pachi wrote:
Rival marriages, I hope! We haven't heard anything about that yet.

That's right! It scares me that they haven't revealed it yet. The new trailer actually shows Elli and Doctor's black rival heart event. Meaning, rival scenes will return but the marriage system has not been confirmed.

velvetvalerina wrote:
HMDS had the best special candidates (Keira, Leia, Witch Princess, AND Harvest Goddess!)

I forgot all about Keira and Witch Princess. It'd be nice to have more background on Keira if she returns. As for WP, it'd be fun to have her in Mineral Town. I know she doesn't interact with villagers but I would love to see her poison the hotpot during the Harvest Festival.

Kikki
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 5:04 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

This game could be a really good testing ground for them. They can check how their market feels about rival marriages, now, and the best friend system, and so on. They already have the next (new) Bokumono game in development so this one feels almost like it could be a tester. Really they've already confirmed that at least somewhat is, since we know they'll start thinking seriously about more remakes if this game's reception exceeds their expectations.

Makes me wonder if their expectations for this game are kind of low, or not.

Shan O 123
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 5:47 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

If anything it’s possible that they just have the rival event but not the actual marriage like in the grand Bazaar. I’m hoping I’m wrong because that system sucked the fun out of triggering the event to begin with.

gossipstone
Post Posted: Aug 31, 2019 6:01 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Shan O 123 wrote:
If anything it’s possible that they just have the rival event but not the actual marriage like in the grand Bazaar. I’m hoping I’m wrong because that system sucked the fun out of triggering the event to begin with.

Ew yeah I’ve read about that and I’m not a big fan. Here’s hoping that’s not the case with this game.

I can see the BF system, any character customization they might have, some of the newer animals and stuff being showcased before launch. It’d be cool if they actually showed a rival marriage but I’m not quite sure how they would do that, since the ceremonies aren’t very long to begin with and they seem to be cutting the events short in the clips to try not to spoil them. So idk, we’ll see!

Pachi
Post Posted: Sep 01, 2019 5:25 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

nongo wrote:
That's right! It scares me that they haven't revealed it yet. The new trailer actually shows Elli and Doctor's black rival heart event. Meaning, rival scenes will return but the marriage system has not been confirmed.

Good catch! I didn't realize it was their black rival event. I really hope we have actual rival marriage. It seems so weird to only have events but no marriage. Like, what's the point or end goal? Do the characters just eternally pine for each other

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next