What Changes Would You Like to See?

A Nintendo Switch/PC/Ps4/XBox remake of the 2003 Gameboy Advance games HM: Friends of Mineral Town and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Oct 2019. NA release = Jul 2020. EU release = Jul 2020.
quigley
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I kinda hope Kai is available for more than just Summer. He's my favorite bachelor, so if I have a girl file I'd wanna marry him, but I wouldn't want it to take forever if he's only available one season out of the year.

Oh! I'd also love if you had the option of buying items from the shopping channel in a different order. I'd like to get the kitchen sooner. And it would be great if you could buy the appliances at the supermarket instead of having to wait a week each time.
nongo
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

It would be nice to have closure on some of the villagers' stories.
Here's a list:
- Will Duke and Mana's daughter Aja return to town?
- Progress on Harris' love interest for Aja.
- Zack and his secret love for Lillia.
- Will May's mother ever show up?
- Will Rick and Popuri's father ever return?
- Will Ellen's legs ever heal?

I know not everyone can have a happy ending but it'll be nice to have closure to some of these storylines that had no official ending.
ChaosAzerothCat
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

nongo wrote:It would be nice to have closure on some of the villagers' stories.
Here's a list:
- Will Duke and Mana's daughter Aja return to town?
- Progress on Harris' love interest for Aja.
- Zack and his secret love for Lillia.
- Will May's mother ever show up?
- Will Rick and Popuri's father ever return?
- Will Ellen's legs ever heal?

I know not everyone can have a happy ending but it'll be nice to have closure to some of these storylines that had no official ending.
Their dad will show up about the time Natsume shows us Sam's family instead of dangling them in our faces and acting like he's going to move them with him to spend time with them.

(Yeah I know different companies, but I feel like both are basically never going to happen...:/)

I'd love for these things to happen, but I don't know if they will. But that's one I doubt the most. That and the Zach ever admitting anything to her. It
s going to be one of those it'd be poor form except the guy is out of the picture forever and never comes back.