Starlight Night ring

A Nintendo Switch/PC/Ps4/XBox remake of the 2003 Gameboy Advance games HM: Friends of Mineral Town and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Oct 2019. NA release = Jul 2020. EU release = Jul 2020.
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

During my first year, I spent the Starlight Night of my first year with Karen. I didn't know the rings were in this game. I didn't get the ring then. I have her at red heart, and would like to set it up so our wedding is on the 10th of Winter (I'm setting it up so they have the same wedding day as my original FoMT game save.) I also want to get all the rings, and don't want to miss out on that one. I'd rather not push the wedding back another year just to get the ring from someone else. It is possible to get it from your spouse from year 2 onwards? The guide says it isn't possible in year one, which isn't an issue for me.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The Starlight Night ring is only from specific candidates who spend the festival inside of your house. If you want that ring, you are going to have to postpone your wedding until after the festival takes place.

The note on the guide is for those who got married before the first instance of the festival took place, not that it is okay after year 2. I'll adjust the text.
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Oh! Okay, thank you. I do have all the marriage candidates at at least green heart, so I could spend it with one of those. The wedding will be pushed back to year 3 instead then. I'm trying to make this my 100% save. (Or as 100% as I can get it. :lol: )