ok is this a glitch when you have the harvest sprites water?

A Nintendo Switch/PC/Ps4/XBox remake of the 2003 Gameboy Advance games HM: Friends of Mineral Town and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Oct 2019. NA release = Jul 2020. EU release = Jul 2020.
nightshade2010
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ok, it's summer and I had the harvest sprites watering for me and I noticed something strange when the sprites water a ripened crop it goes back to an unripe state .....Are they picking it for me and its not registering until it gets shipped or the day ends? or is my game having problems? cause i lost out on a lotta pineapple if its a glitch ........
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The sprites don't water ripe crop, but I can see perhaps it is possible that a high skill might trigger two benefits. What are the skill levels of your sprites?
nightshade2010
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I think you're right since i restarted the game due to things id forgotten and losing the horse....and apparently, If you get them up to 4 notes they harvest things for you too......which I wouldn't of minded but I was trying to save cucumbers for kappa and was beaten out of all but two......
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

4 music notes of friendship isn't much. I have between 7 and 10 friendship notes and they've never dual-worked on my farm when assigned to water. Most likely it is their watering skill that is the trigger.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I have them at max friendship and skill level and they've never done that o_o I'm on year 7 and I've never seen something like it.