Magic red flower

A Nintendo Switch/PC/Ps4/XBox remake of the 2003 Gameboy Advance games HM: Friends of Mineral Town and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Oct 2019. NA release = Jul 2020. EU release = Jul 2020.
COTTONCANDII
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I just planted some magic red flower seeds and noticed that the farm map shows instantly which flowers are red and which are blue. Anyone else noticed this and is it still possible to reload the day they bloom to change color?
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

It showed which ones were red the same day you planted? I've only noticed it when they're already budded, but if that's the case, that would be awesome! I've never actually reloaded for them ( way too much save-scumming already to get the ship list :shock: ) I usually just planted a boatload and ended up with at least one or two per crop.
Marv231
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

You can save before planting and if there are no red flowers, you can reload and plant again. I do that to get at least two red Flowers per seedbag
ataraxiansmile
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

You can also plant a pack of seeds, check your farm map, hoe up the blue ones, and plant more seeds on top. Repeat until you have a 3x3 of red flowers! Usually takes me around 5 packs of seeds. :lala: