* Search  * Register
It is currently Jan 23, 2022 11:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Hikarii
  Post subject: Birthday on a festival?
Post Posted: Nov 29, 2021 12:56 am 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

I know birthdays can be on festival days but what happens when married and it's a celebrate-together festival? I've searched but couldnt find anyone else asking the same question anywhere...

I've forgotten in the original FoMT I would pick my bday to be Winter 25 since the 24th was the Starry Night Festival, but since then later installments no longer had that festival on that same day. I had COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN this time bc I thought, "well it's the 25th now (or so I remember, 24 started being a safe pick for awhile now) so I'll go with the 24th!"

Will we celebrate my bday? Or starlit night?? I messed up big time..

greensara
  Post subject: Re: Birthday on a festival?
Post Posted: Nov 29, 2021 12:44 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

I honestly am not sure how it would work, but I would look at it as more of an opportunity than a mess up. If you do find out, I'm sure there are plenty of players, myself included, that would like to know about it. On the plus side, if you're not married the first winter, you could still participate in the festival for sure.

I do know if you're married, but have your birthday on a storm day that you're stuck inside on, there's no party for you. :( But you could always reset for that if you're paying attention, unlike me, lol.

Hikarii
  Post subject: Re: Birthday on a festival?
Post Posted: Nov 29, 2021 6:22 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Haha, I was thinking that too. Maybe I will just have to find out for everyone. XD I was kind of frustrated though, like why don't they stop you from picking a bday on a festival day?! COME ON!! But that hurricane comment uh, makes me feel better in the sense, "oh no even if you have a real good bday the weather can ruin it!"