Harvest Moon: One World Q&A topic

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

If anyone has any questions about the game, please feel free to ask :bunny:
Redtutel
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So how many save files are there?
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

On the Switch, it has three per profile. Not sure about the PS4 version.
Eemeena(activating)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I know this is an odd question but is there same « Chicken Hugging » marriage in the game? :heart:
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That's not an odd question :) Everyone wanted to know that. Unfortunately though they want a 'yes' and this time all we've got is a 'no'. They're "99% certain" it'll be in the NEXT game.
SakuraMota
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Do you have any advice on tool upgrades, because I am literally dying watering one at a time right now. Dx
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Heya SakuMo! Dva near Halo Halo gives quests for tool upgrades. You'll need five bronze for the first one and five silver for the second one, IIRC; haven't done any others just yet. I'm not exactly sure what triggers it, but it's not related to story progression. So you might need to stick a few potatoes in his face or something to get him to cough up the quest.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Did you find watermelon seeds yet? The desert is kicking my « Mr.Gourmet's hat »
SakuraMota
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lirishae wrote:Heya SakuMo! Dva near Halo Halo gives quests for tool upgrades. You'll need five bronze for the first one and five silver for the second one, IIRC; haven't done any others just yet. I'm not exactly sure what triggers it, but it's not related to story progression. So you might need to stick a few potatoes in his face or something to get him to cough up the quest.
I keep talking to him, and he says I have to talk to his brother first or some nonsense. Ugh.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

RodCopper Fishin wrote:Did you find watermelon seeds yet? The desert is kicking my « Mr.Gourmet's hat »
Yeah, watermelon seeds are available every day at the same spot. Time doesn't seem to matter...I've found them in the morning and the afternoon and evening. I'll show you :)
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Thank you Kikki! I JUST found them on my own not ten seconds before seeing your post XP
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

SakuraMota wrote:
Lirishae wrote:Heya SakuMo! Dva near Halo Halo gives quests for tool upgrades. You'll need five bronze for the first one and five silver for the second one, IIRC; haven't done any others just yet. I'm not exactly sure what triggers it, but it's not related to story progression. So you might need to stick a few potatoes in his face or something to get him to cough up the quest.
I keep talking to him, and he says I have to talk to his brother first or some nonsense. Ugh.
I gave up and started doing house expansions, and he changed his mind as soon as I had a work bench think I finished Halo Halo between those times too so maybe try both and check after each and see which works?
SakuraMota
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
SakuraMota wrote:
I gave up and started doing house expansions, and he changed his mind as soon as I had a work bench think I finished Halo Halo between those times too so maybe try both and check after each and see which works?
I'm in the process of doing Halo Halo, so we'll see. I did just find Raz, the brother Dva kept mentioning, so we'll see what happens. I know I have him at half a heart and haven't gotten anything.
K8sMum
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Where do we get recipes for eggs?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

K8sMum wrote:Where do we get recipes for eggs?
From the restaurant in Halo Halo