Crop List (WIP) Updated 10/29

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

iLoveSprites75 wrote:Sorry if someone asked this already - 500g for seeds (yikes) so is that 9 seeds per bag?
A new patch was released this morning! I've got 3 seeds for every wisp and the price of seeds in stores is now 50g per bag!
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

These don't seem to be on the website, so I thought I would add them:

Wagashi in the Winter:
Nirvana into Samsara. Samsara seeds sold in Pastilla.
Lullaby into Snow Queen. Seeds sold in Salmiakki.
Water Lotus into Mountain Lotus. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.

That was a good winter. :)
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Now that I'm (hopefully) done bouncing in and out of the hospital all the time, I'm hoping to finally finish all the mutation stuff and get my unpublished guide up. Some new stuff:

Water Lily
Goldband Lily at Pastilla in spring

Fire Lily
Water Lily at Pastilla in spring

Aquature
Viola at Pastilla in spring

Ice Potato
Siegfried at the Harvest Goddess Spring in summer

Glitterball
Blue Melon in Pastilla summer

Sunset Beach
Rising Sun planted in Halo Halo summer

Violet Pansy
Strawberry Pansy in Salmiakki in summer

Desert Lettuce
Mutates from Lettuce in Wagashi in summer

Moulin Rouge
White Night in the Harvest Goddess Spring in fall

Lightbulb Eggplant
Striped Eggplant in the Harvest Goddess Spring in fall

Diamond Pea
Mutates from White Soybeans in Salmiakki in fall

Jewel Onion
Mutates from Leeks in Salmiakki in fall or winter (needs high amounts of level 3 fertilizer)

Blackmore
Mutates from Fire Lilies in Salmiakki in fall

Snow Bell Pepper
Mutates from White Bell Pepper in Salmiakki in fall

Eclipse
Mutates from Moulin Rouge in Harvest Goddess Spring in winter

Aqua Carrot
Mutates from Snow Carrot in the Harvest Goddess Spring in winter

Macedonia
Mutates from Phalanx in Salmiakki in winter

Blue Broccoli
Mutates from Cauliflower in the Harvest Goddess Spring in winter

From Palesunflower via a months-old PM (so sorry for not seeing this sooner!):

Lullaby
Wisp location: Wagashi dock at night

Samsara
Mutates from Nirvana in winter in Salmiakki

Ice Trumpets
Mutates from white tulips in Salmiakki in winter

Lava Rice
Rice on the volcano during summer

I'll try to get the first post updated with all the new posts soon.
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Lirishae wrote: Missing Mutations
Sweet Potato (1)
Romanesco (1)
Evergreen (1)
White Celery (1)
Snowman (1)
Heart of the Earth (1)
White Asparagus (1)
White Asparagus (2)
Purple Marguerite (1)
Champagne Flute (1)
Sunflower (1)
Beautiful Sunflower (1)
Fire Lily (1)
Ice Daisy (1)
Aqua Daisy (1)
Lullaby (1)
Samsara (1)
Romanesco becomes a Dryad in Salmiakki in Winter. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Evergreen becomes Yggdrasil in Salmiakki in Winter. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Snowman becomes Lavaman at the Volcano in Winter. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Heart of the Earth becomes Maiden's Heart in Calisson in Summer. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
White Asparagus becomes Water Asparagus in Salmiakki in Winter. Seeds sold in Halo Halo.
Purple Marguerite becomes Blue Marguerite in Pastilla in Fall. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Champagne Flute becomes Holy Grail at the Volcano in Fall. Seeds sold in Halo Halo.
Ice Daisy becomes Lava Daisy at the Volcano in Summer. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Aqua Daisy becomes White Daisy in Pastilla in Fall. Seeds sold in Pastilla.
Samsara becomes Lava Lotus in Pastilla in Spring. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

LilFB wrote:
Lirishae wrote: Missing Mutations
Sweet Potato (1)
Romanesco (1)
Evergreen (1)
White Celery (1)
Snowman (1)
Heart of the Earth (1)
White Asparagus (1)
White Asparagus (2)
Purple Marguerite (1)
Champagne Flute (1)
Sunflower (1)
Beautiful Sunflower (1)
Fire Lily (1)
Ice Daisy (1)
Aqua Daisy (1)
Lullaby (1)
Samsara (1)
Romanesco becomes a Dryad in Salmiakki in Winter. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Evergreen becomes Yggdrasil in Salmiakki in Winter. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Snowman becomes Lavaman at the Volcano in Winter. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Heart of the Earth becomes Maiden's Heart in Calisson in Summer. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
White Asparagus becomes Water Asparagus in Salmiakki in Winter. Seeds sold in Halo Halo.
Purple Marguerite becomes Blue Marguerite in Pastilla in Fall. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Champagne Flute becomes Holy Grail at the Volcano in Fall. Seeds sold in Halo Halo.
Ice Daisy becomes Lava Daisy at the Volcano in Summer. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Aqua Daisy becomes White Daisy in Pastilla in Fall. Seeds sold in Pastilla.
Samsara becomes Lava Lotus in Pastilla in Spring. Seeds sold in Lebkuchen.
Well, that just saved me a truckload of time :lol: Thank you kindly for posting all of these :lala:
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Lirishae: Happy to help. :)
I'm enjoying this game more than I originally thought I would. :lala:
Lirishae wrote:
Missing Mutations
Sweet Potato (1)
Pink Spinach (1)
White Asparagus (1)
Sunflower (1)
Beautiful Sunflower (1)
Fire Lily (1)
Lullaby (1)
Clear Water (1)
You already have Lullaby (which becomes Snow Queen).
White Asparagus becomes Lava Asparagus at the Volcano in Summer.
Clear Water becomes Snow Moon in Salmiakki in Spring.
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Thanks so much for all the updates to this thread, I use it all the time. ^_^ Really struggling with the Heart of the Earth mutation, but I'm just about to start summer again, so I'll give Calisson a try.
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Glad it's useful to you :D I'm also still working on my GameFAQs guide, which I hope to finish up and post soon. It'll have even more useful info, like screenshots of every Harvest Wisp location. And I hear you on Heart of the Earth! Looking at my notes, I've tried almost everything else BUT Calisson in summer :lol:
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I have not been able to mutate a Blackmore no matter what! I've planted Fire Lilies in Salmiakki in both Spring and Fall, and for added measure, gave them Lv 3 Fertilizer every single day. Nothing! Do I have to get married before the game will allow me to mutate these crops? Is this a glitch?
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yeah, I've had extreme difficulty mutating them myself. Even with Level 3 fertilizer every single day, I got entire fields repeatedly come up with zero of them. It's kind of surprising I even got them to mutate at all. I only got two from my initial test batches in fall and spring, then the rest of the season I couldn't grow them for love or money. It might be that the health requirement is so ridiculously high that even with level 3 fertilizer every day, snowy or cloudy days are enough to prevent them from mutating. The only thing I can think of is to check the calendar and try planting for them when there's four uninterrupted days of sunny weather. Glitch or not, I really hope this is something that will be addressed in a future patch. There's a few others like Colorful Teardrops that can be finicky too.
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Lirishae wrote:Yeah, I've had extreme difficulty mutating them myself. Even with Level 3 fertilizer every single day, I got entire fields repeatedly come up with zero of them. It's kind of surprising I even got them to mutate at all. I only got two from my initial test batches in fall and spring, then the rest of the season I couldn't grow them for love or money. It might be that the health requirement is so ridiculously high that even with level 3 fertilizer every day, snowy or cloudy days are enough to prevent them from mutating. The only thing I can think of is to check the calendar and try planting for them when there's four uninterrupted days of sunny weather. Glitch or not, I really hope this is something that will be addressed in a future patch. There's a few others like Colorful Teardrops that can be finicky too.
I didn't even think of the cloudy days interrupting things. I'll definitely try that, thanks!
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Hope it works! In other news, I just found the other fire lily mutation, Stargazer. It's Lebkuchen in summer and thankfully much easier to mutate than Blackmore.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

simside wrote:Thanks so much for all the updates to this thread, I use it all the time. ^_^ Really struggling with the Heart of the Earth mutation, but I'm just about to start summer again, so I'll give Calisson a try.
Lirishae wrote:And I hear you on Heart of the Earth! Looking at my notes, I've tried almost everything else BUT Calisson in summer :lol:
I got Heart of the Earth when planting Red Turnip in the Harvest Goddess Spring fields during winter.
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:
simside wrote:Thanks so much for all the updates to this thread, I use it all the time. ^_^ Really struggling with the Heart of the Earth mutation, but I'm just about to start summer again, so I'll give Calisson a try.
Lirishae wrote:And I hear you on Heart of the Earth! Looking at my notes, I've tried almost everything else BUT Calisson in summer :lol:
I got Heart of the Earth when planting Red Turnip in the Harvest Goddess Spring fields during winter.
Sorry for being unclear; I meant I'd been hunting for the crop that mutates from Heart of the Earth, Maiden's Heart. It mutates in Calisson in summer, and I'd basically tried nearly everything but that :lol: But thank you!

In other news, three new mutations at Pastilla in summer! Devil's Trumpets mutate from Holy Grail, Beautiful Sunflower mutates from Sunflower, and Incredible Sunflower mutates from Beautiful Sunflower. Now there's just mutations from Sweet Potato and Pink Spinach left to track down. And a few crops don't have recorded mutation methods, just wisp locations.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The Pink Spinach mutation is Flame Tongue. It mutates when grown on the lava field during fall.