Crop List (WIP) Updated 10/29

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
AfterLily
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I was also able to grow Crimsons by mutating them from tomatoes at the Halo Halo farm in summer.
Chikita
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Red Eggplant
Spoiler:
Water Eggplant planted in Calisson in Summer
Romanesco
Spoiler:
Broccolini planted in Salmiakki in Summer
Viola (addition)
Can also be mutated in Salmiakki in Fall

Blue Valentine (addition)

Flame Herb
Spoiler:
Baby Celery planted in Volcano in Fall
AcornLady404
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Chikita wrote:Red Eggplant
Spoiler:
Water Eggplant planted in Calisson in Summer
Romanesco
Spoiler:
Broccolini planted in Salmiakki in Summer
Viola (addition)

Blue Valentine (addition)

Flame Herb
Spoiler:
Baby Celery planted in Volcano in Fall
Just to tag on Blue Valentine is also available in Salmiakki during the winter too.
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yup, that's where I first discovered them and added them to the first post. I guess i really should start posting my finds in the topic instead of just quietly updating the first post.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Purple Bell Pepper - I got my first one in Salmiakki during the Summer.

Fireball cabbage - I got my first (and second) one in Winter in Pastilla's desert.

Magic Bell Pepper - I got a second plant to mutate from an orange bell pepper in Spring.

Beautiful Sunflower - I found a harvest wisp that hands these plant's seeds out during the day in Pastilla's northern desert. He's found below the other harvest wisp that hands out the dragon pineapple seeds, but no definitive landmarks are otherwise nearby to my knowledge.

Striped Hibiscus - I had a couple mutate in Pastilla's desert during Summer.

I think some crops have a chance of mutating into another specific crop no matter the season as long as you grow it in certain region and others that work opposite (the crops can mutate into another specific crop as long as you're in the correct season regardless of the region).

I also suspect that whether a terrain is considered hot or cold is a factor behind mutation as well, going from very hot (volcano) to icy (Salimiakki), but I haven't looked into this idea thoroughly. I do find it strange that I consistently had my jack-o'-lanterns mutate into lava-'o-lanterns at the volcano, but not nearly as often in the desert. Both regions are pretty hot, with the volcano being hotter than the desert. It might be possible to get a lava-o'-lantern in Halo Halo, which has a warm climate, but that might be too cool for a lava-o'-lantern mutation or it might be very rare. I think the scale, going from hottest to coldest, is volcano, desert (Pastilla), wetland (Halo Halo), pasture (Calisson), mountain (Lebkuchen), and icefield (Salimiakki). I am not sure where marshland (the area around the Harvest Goddess Spring) would fall into, however, being an endgame area, it might be beyond the other areas in a way.
Chikita
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Water Eggplant (addition)
Also mutates in Fall in Calisson
AcornLady404
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Lirishae wrote:Yup, that's where I first discovered them and added them to the first post. I guess i really should start posting my finds in the topic instead of just quietly updating the first post.
Thank you for stating this and keeping it updated! I use the first page regularly... I'm creating excel sheets based off the info. I'll try to share it when done (organizing by generations)
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

There's something I found out I thought might be helpful which I don't remember being mentioned yet. So I got a request for rye and went to put rye in the wisp locator but it was not there! I knew I had gotten rye from mutating wheat before, I had at least one in my fridge and it was in my encyclopedia, so I didn't know why it wasn't available for search in the wisp locator. After I finally found the rye wisp between Lebkuchen and Pastilla, rye was available in the locator. So I guess for a crop's wisp to show up you have to have found a wisp for it and not just have mutated it.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Snow Carrot - The wisp for this plant can be found at night around the top of the lake in Salmiakki.

Snow Lantern - The wisp for this one sometimes hangs out near the entrance to the big field (where you can also find the squash, viola, and blue rose wisps) in Salmiakki during the day.
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

What are the time hours of the pointy cabbage wisp?
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Sorry if someone asked this already - 500g for seeds (yikes) so is that 9 seeds per bag?
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

You only get one plant per bag of seeds, including the ones you pay 500 for. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to lower the price of seeds in shops.
bluelily
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

alarune -mandrake fall snowy lv3 fert colourful teardrop -teardrop fall snowy lv3 fert white soybean - chickpea desert lv3 fert
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

I got a White Soybean from planting Chickpea in the rice paddy field by Shogen's house on Wagashi during Spring.

I also got White Eggplant AND Rock Eggplant AND Water Eggplant by growing normal Eggplant in the same rice paddy field during Summer.

Wheat becomes Barley, Rye, AND Rice in the rice paddy field during Summer.

Turnip becomes Beet in the paddy field during summer

Spinach becomes Watercress, Savoy Spinach, and Lilac Spinach in a summertime paddy field.

Watermelon becomes Mellow Yellow and Cannonball in the summertime paddy field

Potato becomes Potato, Sigelinde, and Sweet Potato during fall

No mutations
Corn during summer
Tomato, Orange Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper during fall

I'll just grow everything there to unlock all the mutations :lol:
Last edited by Cherubae on May 16, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bluelily
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

found aqua daisy by planting daisy seeds in pastilla in spring
gold peppers from red peppers in HG farm in spring with lv3 fert
Nirvana by planting lotus in spring in wagashi
Sparta from phalanx in the HG's farm with level 3 fertilizer