wow, I'm bad at playing OW.

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I may have messed up in the game, and possibly messed up the game itself.

I may have left Calisson too soon, I heard that the fence on the Calisson farm opens up to another area of the farm, but I moved to Halo Halo before seeing that happen.

I left Halo Halo at the start of the Summer season, and I most likely missed out on triggering the opening and discovery of Wagashi.

I spent the Summer season in Pastilla and moved to Lebkuchen at the start of the Autumn/Fall season, I heard that the farmer is given a special heat ressistant coat, but I missed out on that.

I spent the Fall season in Lebkutchen before moving to Saimiakki, I wonder if I was supposed to stay in Lebkutchen to get a better chance to collect platium.

Plus, I may have planted out-of-season crops in the Saimiaki farm, and they froze. not being able to water or harvest them. I'm in the winter season.
PunchyCat
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

You didn't mess anything up, don't worry. That fenced off area doesn't open until you finish the main story, and wagashi is DLC that isn't released until the 23 this month. The only people who have access right now are due to a glitch that wasn't intended. The heat resistant cloak is from an optional quest that becomes available after you finish the snow village story, so you didn't miss that either.