Cloaks

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
Nschierm21
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

How do I get the heat resistant cloak? And is there a 2nd snow cloak which requires the cashmere?
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Same place you got the Sun Cloak :) Talk to Eino in Salmiakki and he'll offer you a quest to make the Snow Cloak if you bring him 10 Cashmere. There's only one cloak for each weather as far as I know, and they both completely negate the stamina penalty.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Lirishae wrote:Same place you got the Sun Cloak :) Talk to Eino in Salmiakki and he'll offer you a quest to make the Snow Cloak if you bring him 10 Cashmere. There's only one cloak for each weather as far as I know, and they both completely negate the stamina penalty.
I already have a snow cloak, I got it with story line of salmiakki and the black wool. I'm asking how do I get a sun cloak and it appears there is another snow cloak you can get with cashmere?
AcornLady404
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Nschierm21 wrote:How do I get the heat resistant cloak? And is there a 2nd snow cloak which requires the cashmere?
If you look at the request list the request from Eino that requires the 10 cashmere states the reward is the SUN cloak aka the cloak that will allow you to travel the desert.

There is no 2nd Snow cloak that is known at this time however the Sun cloak is known to require 10 cashmere wool.
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I can't look at the request rewards since they're complete, but the key item description states that the Sun Cloak protects you from cold and the Snow Cloak protects you from heat.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know how to get cashmere?
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Cashmere comes from the cashmere goat. You can unlock it for sale at Pastilla's animal shop by doing Jamil's requests.