unlocking crops/seeds...

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
Ikano
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Has anyone had any issues with unlocking seeds in the shop?
Correct me if I'm wrong but
Base crop = sell 30
Tier 1 Mutation = sell 15
Tier 2 Mutation = sell 10

right?
I started writing notes for myself which region's shop ended up selling the crops as I unlocked them in my game file and for some reason I can't seem to unlock and/or find Squash.

According to the in game notebook it's a Tier 1 mutation so I sold 15, didn't find it at any of the shops.
A couple days later I sold another 15 since I had enough spare....ran around the next day still didn't see any of the stores carry it.

Has anyone else had issues unlocking any crops (or Squash in particular)?
Is there a lag after you sell the necessary amount before it appears in a shop?

Or is the game so picky that it cares what time you put the crops in the bin? (I sometimes throw stuff in there between midnight and 1am though I do still sleep afterwards...)
I'm stumped why it's not showing up....

Edit: reloaded the file and just went all out and sold all 35 I was hoarding...which makes it a total of 50 squash combined with the 1st 15. Next day still no squash seeds anywhere... hmmm :?
Ivyblade80
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Yep, they're supposed to be available after 15. Have you tried to sell directly to the general store instead of shipping them? That's what I always do, and I've always had the seeds become available immediately afterwards. The squash in particular will be sold by the Salmiakki shop. :)
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I've done a combination of shipping and selling directly, and never had this issue pop up for me. I haven't tested the DLC crops yet though, so they may have different quotas to unlock.