Update?

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So I took a long long break from this game after beating the story, and found out today that the game is now on version 1.1

Does anyone know what changed? I did a testing run but nothing feels different. Even the sprinklers are still missing some spots.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

I noticed it as well, but I am not sure if that was part of the DLC or something else. Nothing seems to be different in my game either.
TornadoWind
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The ps4 version just got an update within the last couple of days. The update history says:

Adjusted animal life span.
Adjusted in-game time.
Issue fixes and text updates.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

My switch version updated today again, and I think the sprinklers work now?

I created this thread btw, for some reason I was logged out.

Time still feels kinda fast, but if the notes said that, I’ll have to compare.

Edit: Ok it’s definitely slower! I’m not sure by how much, but it is.

Edit 2: funnily enough, the “dark wood interior” is still blindingly light, almost white wood.
Floh
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

It´s good to see they listened to the fans.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Sweet! I'm glad they actually did an update for qol issues, though the clock speed didn't bother me personally. I sure hope it included the sprinklers. I will have to check it out after my brothers get done borrowing my copy.

Getaris - The dark wood interior situation probably made me laugh more it should have. It still strikes me as sarcastic on their part, lol.
Getaris
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hahaha I like to believe the three parquet style interiors have the names swapped around, with “parquet” being dark, “light wood” being medium, and “dark wood” being light.

The sprinklers haven’t failed on me since the update. They seem to work now on a “BAM now everything is watered” style, instead of the “you can see your crops get watered in real time” style it tried to achieve before.