Farming Questions and More

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
coco__
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi all!

Trying to finish this game to a point where I'm content having spent $60 bucks on it, i.e. marriage, crop mutations, house upgrades, sprinklers and more. So a few questions...

For some context, I am in Spring Year 2. I have all areas unlocked but still have Pastilla and Salmiakki to unlock story wise with the sprites or whatever they're called now.

How do you get the sprinkles?

What do you think is the best spot for your farm?

How do you make money the most? Crops, animals, ores, etc?

How do you get the Valais Blacknose sheep wool?

Looking for any tips or tricks!
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I may not have all the answers, but I think I've got most of them covered. :)

How do you get the sprinklers?
I'm pretty sure sprinklers are made by Doc Jr. You have to go back to visit him after every story section for little upgrades and things (save for the fast travel option).
The only problem you might have...I'm not sure how these unlocks work. They may be tied to the number of story segments you've completed or specific unlocks could be tied to specific story segments. I'm not sure if anyone's tested that yet.

Probably Halo Halo beach. I tend to like to be central to whatever story section I'm working on, but Halo Halo has a large area to farm in and it's fairly central.

In my experience One World doesn't have a special cash crop to break the game with. It's good and bad, because it does make making money more tedious, but it makes everything valuable. Imo hibiscus products are the easiest turnover. Just have to keep hibiscus on your 'seed finder' radar and keep planting them. Selling refined gems when you've got a bunch nets a good profit, too.
Buying things for me was a lot of save scumming. Even recipes. I feel no pity. :lol:

They're sold in the animal shop in Pastilla. If they're not available now...it may be because they unlock after the Pastilla story is finished. :/ I can't remember for sure, unfortunately.

Hope that helps a little bit! One World is a fun game but it could do a little better at telling you when important things happen. I guess that's what forums are for!
coco__
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Mikodesu wrote:I may not have all the answers, but I think I've got most of them covered. :)

How do you get the sprinklers?
I'm pretty sure sprinklers are made by Doc Jr. You have to go back to visit him after every story section for little upgrades and things (save for the fast travel option).
The only problem you might have...I'm not sure how these unlocks work. They may be tied to the number of story segments you've completed or specific unlocks could be tied to specific story segments. I'm not sure if anyone's tested that yet.

Probably Halo Halo beach. I tend to like to be central to whatever story section I'm working on, but Halo Halo has a large area to farm in and it's fairly central.

In my experience One World doesn't have a special cash crop to break the game with. It's good and bad, because it does make making money more tedious, but it makes everything valuable. Imo hibiscus products are the easiest turnover. Just have to keep hibiscus on your 'seed finder' radar and keep planting them. Selling refined gems when you've got a bunch nets a good profit, too.
Buying things for me was a lot of save scumming. Even recipes. I feel no pity. :lol:

They're sold in the animal shop in Pastilla. If they're not available now...it may be because they unlock after the Pastilla story is finished. :/ I can't remember for sure, unfortunately.

Hope that helps a little bit! One World is a fun game but it could do a little better at telling you when important things happen. I guess that's what forums are for!
Thanks! This helps!