New Patch

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Hey guys, I just saw that there is a new patch coming:

https://community.natsume.com/?p=723&fb ... 1e-mKJlbMo

Just thought it was useful information to put here!
nvrl8dispatch
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I've been getting 3 seeds at each wisp and seeds are 50g a piece in each store now!
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

That's awesome. :D Farming is my favorite thing in One World, so the tweaks will make it easy to go back to. Making money shouldn't be too difficult now, I think!
simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Really excited about the multiple seeds per wisp! I'll be able to try the patch this afternoon. I've been hunting seeds that seem to only appear a few times a week, so I'm hoping some of those will see a boost. I'm curious about the "most sprites" note - I wonder if the exceptions are for the common seeds or rare ones?

Additional warp points also sounds awesome! I kept telling myself to consolidate my farms and work smarter, but I enjoy having multiple fields too much.
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I haven't played the update yet, but I love that there will be more warp points!
Wish I'd known the reduced price of seeds was coming. Yesterday I bought a lot of seeds. :(
It would have been nice if they had thought to fix the issue with some seeds not appearing in stores...

On the update page, they claim you can contact them by e-mail, but I have yet to see a link anywhere. A patch to the missing seeds bug is a glaring omission in the update.
KinHisagi
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I have to admit that this new patch makes it easier to move around. But I wish there were more than just 2 warp points added.
nvrl8dispatch
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I've been playing further, once you enter each of the mines, it adds a warp point to those as well.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

simside wrote: I'm curious about the "most sprites" note - I wonder if the exceptions are for the common seeds or rare ones?
It seems like the overworld wisps give 3, and so do the wisps at the bottom of the 1st mine. But the wisps at the bottom of the Pastilla mine still only give 3 seeds, so the Lebkuchen bottom floor wisps may be the same.

There are undocumented changes as well. I married Gabrielle and pre-patch, she would never be awake during the day, and would only be by her house at night. After the patch, Gabrielle is now awake and at home in the morning and evening.

I did try selling 55 Rice and no rice seedlings appeared in the town shops.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I guess lotus and rice still cannot be purchased from the shops, but does anyone know whether any of their other mutations were added to shops? I know that, pre-patch, the lava rice would appear in Lebkuchen if you sold enough of it, and I heard that samsara (a lotus mutation) would appear in Pastilla, if I'm remembering correctly. I don't think that lullaby (another lotus mutation) or pond lotus would appear in shops pre-patch, but I am wondering whether that has changed.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I’m so happy they fixed Gabrielle. I had half heartedly sent them a message telling them about it but I didn’t think anything would come from it. I was so surprised to see it at the bottom of the patch list! I’m excited to have a functional wife now
Hikarii
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Oh, so there are more warp points too. More wisps is GREAT. It was such a hard life XD
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Isn’t there a Xbone version? It got the patches, right?
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Yes, One World is also out on XBox. I'm assuming the patch is live on that platform as well?