Spirit Quests Question

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Friendly Farmer
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hey everyone!
This might be a weird question but how do you trigger the start of the quests? I decided to restart my game right before the new patch to play afresh with all the new content. I've completed the town requests as of Autumn 1 Year 1 and I have done all the like sprite quests that ends with the sprite dance. However I have yet to get any spirit quests and I really want to get the new hair/outfits!

Does anyone know what the requirements are for the quests to start? Thank you for your time!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Does your version say 1.1.0? That's the version you need. The only requirement is to be done all town development events. I don't know specific triggers, though, like who you'd have to talk to, to get started.
Friendly Farmer
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thank you for the reply!

Yes I have the latest update and when I beat the game it said I might get visitors from time to time but a month later (It's winter 1 now!) I still haven't gotten anything. Hopefully it starts soon, I'm starting to lose interest not being able to have all the new hair (I'm a very superficial player haha!)
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hey, you like what you like. :) We all have different motivations, and customization is actually a big motivator for a lot of life-sim players. Well, hopefully someone else has actually played through some of the spirit quests and can remember how they ended up triggering, cuz afaik, the only requirements are that you are playing 1.1.0, and that you've completed all town requests.