PoOT Q&A

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Meh I don’t like viewing Google docs especially on my phone lol it’s a mess for me.
dr4g0nh34d
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Understandable. My phone can't even read google docs. I just snip parts of what I need, paste it into the body of an email and send it to myself. That way, when I'm on my phone, I can read all I need in one place without the ads and unnecessary information.
Shiya64
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

dr4g0nh34d wrote:Gifts for villagers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1693271178

As for finding them, I just use the map and chase them down. I did it for Iori. He walked through 3 parts of the village before I could catch up to him for his birthday.

OOH thank you for this! :heart:
Saffy
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

When do animals begin producing 10star product?? What generation??
Kelpy
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Have we got a full list of the clothing and their item requirements yet, or has that just not been posted anywhere?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Someone can correct me but I’m pretty sure the clothing we get in the shop is all we get other than the DLC stuff and wedding outfits.
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

gijinkagato wrote:I want to make the bottle glasses, how do you get empty bottles?

2nd question, the guides say the eagle is on the beach in area 2, but I've never seen it? When does it show up?
The eagle is about halfway along the beach in area 2. It hangs out by the rocks there. You will hear it when you get close to the beach. For me, it showed up in either summer or autumn.
Kelpy
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:Someone can correct me but I’m pretty sure the clothing we get in the shop is all we get other than the DLC stuff and wedding outfits.
Right right, I just meant has anyone actually posted said complete list anywhere, I wanted to compare what I've got in there and see if I've already unlocked everything or if there was anything I had left to unlock, so I could add those to my recipe spreadsheet I've been making since I'm terrible at remembering what I need to gather for stuff and didn't want to be constantly running back to my chests and then the shop for items.
stoicsquirrel
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know what we’re supposed to do with trash? Specifically like the rusty cans and boots and stuff? I can’t seem to find any info online about them, they sell for 0 if you put them in the shipping box, and they don’t seem to be used in any crafting recipes or anything. Are they literally just for throwing out in the shipping bin, or do they have a practical use?
MADHATTER
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

stoicsquirrel wrote:Does anyone know what we’re supposed to do with trash? Specifically like the rusty cans and boots and stuff? I can’t seem to find any info online about them, they sell for 0 if you put them in the shipping box, and they don’t seem to be used in any crafting recipes or anything. Are they literally just for throwing out in the shipping bin, or do they have a practical use?
glass bottles are used for one (1) crafting recipe, but i haven't seen a use for cans or boots at all in about 80+ hours of gameplay
Saffy

Post  Posted:

How do I get Comb honey and worker Jelly??
MADHATTER
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Saffy wrote:How do I get Comb honey and worker Jelly??
different flowers in the beehives
comb honey comes from begonias, sunflowers, clematis, or buttercups
worker jelly comes from campanulas, black pansies, daisies, and black roses

you can tell which is going to produce what kind of honey the hive will produce by the icon. worker jelly is green iirc and comb honey is pink
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Saffy wrote:When do animals begin producing 10star product?? What generation??
At 6th generation.
egg egg
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Too lazy to log in on my phone

For animal breeding, is it happiness and friendship both required to have the next generation have higher quality? Or is it just friendship?
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

egg egg wrote:Too lazy to log in on my phone

For animal breeding, is it happiness and friendship both required to have the next generation have higher quality? Or is it just friendship?
Think it may be just the generation. The first products from a new cow/chicken has been higher quality. But then I pet the babies even without the "pet me" bubble.

edit: 6th generation worked for cows, goats and chickens but buffalo at 6th gen is producing rank 9. The rest skipped from 8 to 10. Guess I gotta have one more buffalo baby.
Last edited by Murasaki on Apr 27, 2021 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.