PoOT Q&A

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Plus you can always buy them.
wittychocolate
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi! I was wondering if the DLC marriage candidates participated in the romantic festivals? Would love to go for Raegar when I get the game but if he doesn't participate in at least the romantic festivals, then I'd probably reconsider.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

wittychocolate wrote:Hi! I was wondering if the DLC marriage candidates participated in the romantic festivals? Would love to go for Raegar when I get the game but if he doesn't participate in at least the romantic festivals, then I'd probably reconsider.
They do not from what I heard.
iloverainbow
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

No they do not. People are complaining about this...
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I mean it’d be nice but I also can see why and I personally can live with it. That’s what imagination is for imo.
Saffy
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
wittychocolate wrote:Hi! I was wondering if the DLC marriage candidates participated in the romantic festivals? Would love to go for Raegar when I get the game but if he doesn't participate in at least the romantic festivals, then I'd probably reconsider.
They do not from what I heard.
Honestly I'd be more surprised if they DID participate in the festivals. Its a little sad they don't, but I can live it personally. I'm more interested in getting portraits back into the game..
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Does Olive Town gain a new clinic and a new restaurant when the main farmer meets Raegar and Marian?

Would Ludus still be a fishing handyman, and the Westown bachelorette still a florist? I forgot her name.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Briarwyn wrote:Does Olive Town gain a new clinic and a new restaurant when the main farmer meets Raegar and Marian?

Would Ludus still be a fishing handyman, and the Westown bachelorette still a florist? I forgot her name.
1. No, still no clinic/restaurant.

2. I doubt they’d be. And her name is Lisette.
hanajimaismycat
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I started over after the recent update and hit Summer 9 and was told I could not place any more objects in either area 1 or 2. I have a mix of makers in area 2 and that's it (no duplicate makers) and the barn, coop and a 10x10 area of crops in area 1.

Area one has 1 each of the fruit trees and a half dozen chests, no other decorations. Certainly less than I put down in my first play upon release. Anyone know why it limited my areas so quickly?

Not going to lie, it made me give up on the game for good this time :(
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Did the update give us a item limit I wonder? Or you came across a glitch?
hanajimaismycat
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:Did the update give us a item limit I wonder? Or you came across a glitch?
Not sure but it felt like hitting a huge wall as I'd just opened up the 3rd area and hadn't laid down any paths or decorations.

I know I had more stuff down the first time I played (was in winter and married).
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

My main file seems okay as it let me put stuff down and I have a lot of stuff laid out.
hanajimaismycat
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:My main file seems okay as it let me put stuff down and I have a lot of stuff laid out.
I was trying to organize my chests by placing an empty chest to start the arduous task of shuffling/sorting my inventory and it wouldn't let me place it in either area. No idea how to bypass it.

Back to trio of towns until RF5 comes out I guess :?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The boxes has a limit of 30. Maybe you’ve hit that limit?
hanajimaismycat
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:The boxes has a limit of 30. Maybe you’ve hit that limit?
I have 7 in area 1 and nothing in area 2 for storage. was trying to move some of the boxes to area 2 to fill with maker items.

I'm completely stumped.