PoOT Q&A

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
dr4g0nh34d
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Could it be because of their personality that's causing the inconsistency of the 10 star quality products? That's the only reason I could think that might cause why every live stock would have a different personality, therefore, our animals are showing inconsistency when comparing which gen creates what products.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Makes sense. I didn't consider the animal personalities as important. I have my 10 star producing animals so I'm done with all that.
Mothership
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Where/how do I get the recipe for hot milk?
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Not sure but recipes have just showed up by leveling cooking or eating in the cafe and hotel. There's no other source of recipes, I don't remember getting any from villagers or Lovett (except the last reward, onigiri).
suvius
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I'm 99.5% sure you learn hot milk when you level up your cooking skill to level 4.
Mothership
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

suvius wrote:I'm 99.5% sure you learn hot milk when you level up your cooking skill to level 4.
Yes, that is correct. I reached level 4 in cooking and got that recipe.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Question about bricks: where or how can we obtain them?
LilFB
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon Kid wrote:Question about bricks: where or how can we obtain them?
After using the bucket on puddles 50 times you will be rewarded with the ability to make Brick Makers. You may have to go to the Town Hall Reward Board to get the maker option.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

LilFB wrote:
Harvest Moon Kid wrote:Question about bricks: where or how can we obtain them?
After using the bucket on puddles 50 times you will be rewarded with the ability to make Brick Makers. You may have to go to the Town Hall Reward Board to get the maker option.
My question was about where can we get bricks, I have the Brick Maker already. I hope I didn’t confuse you or anyone else if so I apologize for that.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm a bit confused, cuz...well, you asked where or how you obtain bricks, and the answer is that you get bricks from the brick maker. Are you asking specifically if it is possible to BUY bricks?
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:I'm a bit confused, cuz...well, you asked where or how you obtain bricks, and the answer is that you get bricks from the brick maker. Are you asking specifically if it is possible to BUY bricks?
Yes, specifically if we CAN buy them. Again I apologize for the confusion.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bricks are crafted items so prolly won't be on the vendor's lists. Try shipping one brick and check the general store the next day. Or the earth sprite boss shop.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Murasaki wrote:Bricks are crafted items so prolly won't be on the vendor's lists. Try shipping one brick and check the general store the next day. Or the earth sprite boss shop.
Thank you, I will try that. :)
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Does anyone know when the Maker update is supposed to come and specifics on what it’s fixing?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No, there are no specifics...we were never told what specific improvements there were going to be...but Japan is due to get the update at the end of May. We don't yet know if we'll get it at the same time, or if anything needs to be localized first and mean it may take a bit longer to get the update.