PoOT Q&A

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

About the new candidates from the DLC, anyone knows how much it is? Or is it free purchase ( I doubt it would be free, but just wondering what the cost is).
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The price is on the eShop. My eShop is listed in CAD, with the main game being $50, the Expansion Pass being $25, and the set being $75. (No discount for buying it as a set.) If you're in a different currency, just pop over to the eshop to check your price.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:The price is on the eShop. My eShop is listed in CAD, with the main game being $50, the Expansion Pass being $25, and the set being $75. (No discount for buying it as a set.) If you're in a different currency, just pop over to the eshop to check your price.
The North America prices for: game + expansion is $59.99 I just looked it up like you suggested.
KAE
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

With all the DLC out I was really looking forward to jumping back in and fully completing the game. I'm in Autumn Year 3 - town fully upgraded, found all of the lost sprites. But I can't seem to activate the Legendary Sprite Dance event!

Is there another requirement besides having the sprites unlocked & the town upgraded? I have been looking around and I can't find anyone else struggling to activate this.

My house is only a log cabin (because I like it that way) - that's the only thing I can think of that could possibly be an issue.

edit:: Figured out the problem! I was trying to trigger it either too early or too late in the day. For those having trouble, try visiting the Sprites at 10am!
fishy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

dooes the same « Chicken Hugging » marriage apply to the dlc characters too?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

fishy wrote:dooes the same « Chicken Hugging » marriage apply to the dlc characters too?
Yes it does :D
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't understand the benefit of some of the shrine blessings. Like 'befriend Field Sprite'. Why do I want to do that? What does it do for me, to befriend that sprite, or any of the others? I suppose the benefit might be more apparent if I ever went to the Sprite Village, but I've been once or twice only since starting the game. They just give out junk, as far as I can see.
iLoveSprites75
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I just got the game yesterday after trying out the trial (ended up biting the bullet on it after peeking at the bills lol), who did everyone marry so far? I haven't really gotten a feel for everyone's personalities yet. I'm about halfway through spring and I've just been focusing on my farm. I'm so far thinking Iori or Laura just because I like their designs the best.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

iLoveSprites75 wrote:I just got the game yesterday after trying out the trial (ended up biting the bullet on it after peeking at the bills lol), who did everyone marry so far? I haven't really gotten a feel for everyone's personalities yet. I'm about halfway through spring and I've just been focusing on my farm. I'm so far thinking Iori or Laura just because I like their designs the best.
Damon. Admittedly I was stuck on him and Jack but ended up with Damon and happy with my choice.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Can animals get sick and die? I finished playing FOMT recently and loathed that they changed the animal mechanics. The animals being unable to die made it so that I didn’t feel like taking care of them. It was so easy to make money in that game that I had animals there just for the contests and to look cute.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Can animals get sick and die? I finished playing FOMT recently and loathed that they changed the animal mechanics. The animals being unable to die made it so that I didn’t feel like taking care of them. It was so easy to make money in that game that I had animals there just for the contests and to look cute.
I….don’t think so? I haven’t seen any animal medicine or anything like it so I’m assuming (hoping) it’s a safe bet.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

Shan is correct. They don't die and you can't sell them for money. To remove an animal from your farm, you have to talk to Boss Sprite and ask him to take the animal from you. It's another way the game has been dumbed-down in difficulty.
Dearie
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Are there really no competition festivals for your farm animals or crops?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yes. NOT A SINGLE ONE, crop OR animal. There is a pet race, but it's really not connected to farming at all...it's more like a mini game. Imo, anyway. The game is lacking in festivals overall. There are precisely two each season, never more.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:Shan is correct. They don't die and you can't sell them for money. To remove an animal from your farm, you have to talk to Boss Sprite and ask him to take the animal from you. It's another way the game has been dumbed-down in difficulty.
More like a annoyance if you ask me. Like when do I/we have time to actually visit the Sprite village? It’s so out of the way I personally hardly think about it.