PoOT Q&A

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
dr4g0nh34d
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

No idea why I thought it was winter year 2 even though I'm not there yet. I stopped playing at Autumn year 2, but just realized I already got the Buffalo.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

After we get all of the heart events finish, what house upgrade can our husband or wife move in with us? Cause I’m only at Log Cabin, I’m trying to get twenty more Silver and a few more Lumber the rest are done with.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

I married Jack and I still have the Log cabin. I am curious if you need the house upgrades to have a child or not, because I've already had the gender question event (a couple days into the marriage, lol), and the cooking event.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

greensara wrote:I married Jack and I still have the Log cabin. I am curious if you need the house upgrades to have a child or not, because I've already had the gender question event (a couple days into the marriage, lol), and the cooking event.
Thanks for the heads up. :) guess I can just go ahead and complete the rest of Loris events then.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think as long as you’re out of the tent, you can get married. Which is odd to me cuz there’s no big bed option but lol

My wedding is in a few game days I’ll see where Damon sleeps XD
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The bed turns into a big bed once you get married.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Thank you Shan and Murasaki for the info. :)
eggegg
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I haven't started on Lovett's quests at all, but what rewards do you get from completing them?
CatBlueCamp
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

eggegg wrote:I haven't started on Lovett's quests at all, but what rewards do you get from completing them?
Mainly cooking ingredients and makers.

It's worth it for the makers alone, tbh. One of the second tier rewards is a 3 maker set (jelly maker/ spore maker / honey maker) I was stoked because I didn't have a jelly maker yet and I wanted one for recipes.
Last edited by CatBlueCamp on Apr 18, 2021 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
gijinkagato
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I want to make the bottle glasses, how do you get empty bottles?

2nd question, the guides say the eagle is on the beach in area 2, but I've never seen it? When does it show up?
CatBlueCamp
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

gijinkagato wrote:I want to make the bottle glasses, how do you get empty bottles?
You get them from the bags you find when you empty out lakes / ponds/ etc. Y'know, the ones you have to take to Reina to get appraised.
Last edited by CatBlueCamp on Apr 18, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

CatBlueCamp wrote:
gijinkagato wrote:I want to make the bottle glasses, how do you get empty bottles?
You get them from the bags you find when you empty out lakes / ponds/ etc. Y'know, the ones you have to take to Blaire to get appraised.
Reina is the one you go to.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Can someone tell me what is an Old Hydroculture Plant is? Is that like a Greenhouse or something...
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon Kid wrote:Can someone tell me what is an Old Hydroculture Plant is? Is that like a Greenhouse or something...
Yes. It’s a greenhouse that doesn’t need watering. You can grow any crop in any season.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:
Harvest Moon Kid wrote:Can someone tell me what is an Old Hydroculture Plant is? Is that like a Greenhouse or something...
Yes. It’s a greenhouse that doesn’t need watering. You can grow any crop in any season.
Oh yay! Thanks for the fast response Shan. :)