What are the children like?

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Kumquat
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I read somewhere that your kid is basically an accessory in your house, and that you can't even give them gifts. Anyone know if this is true or not, I haven't seen much conversation about the kids other than how their physical appearance works?
mikzuki
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Yes, you cannot give your child gifts. They simply wander around your farm and the town, and can appear as a tourist in other towns. You can still see events with your child as it’s growing, and after you’ve seen all of their events and they finish growing, you can see their birthday event every year.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^
Do they at least get passed the toddler stage? I’m not getting my hopes up buuuuttttt
mikzuki
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:^
Do they at least get passed the toddler stage? I’m not getting my hopes up buuuuttttt
Yes; their three stages are baby, toddler, and young child. After they become a child, they stop growing.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I’m happy about the child stage.