Anyone else waiting for DLC marriage candidates??

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.

Who do you have your eyes on??

You may select 1 option

View results

Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Honestly, the only reason I could think of why she’s there without her parents is kinda....dark and I really hope it’s not the case.
Spoiler:
Plane crash...
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Not sure if anyone noticed but judging by choices of the candidates, i noticed that raeger, felicity and lisette were the first candidates (for each gender) that were introduced when the game that they were in originated was in production.
But then there's neil, iris and ludus(which might not be true, but judging by the poll) look like they might be popular candidates in the previous games.
Though my 2nd statement might not be true but i felt that it might be a guess, other than story expansion or they're just perfect choices to interact with the villagers. I apologise if i pointed it out in a weird way but i was a bit confused why characters like lisette (who is similar to linh) or felicity (there's blair but different personalities)were picked, i would thought yuri or kasumi would return as female candidates for the expansion but either way i'm glad other players get to marry their favourites again though i don't feel like marrying raeger and ludus again since i'm married to those two in the past story of seasons game.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Briarwyn wrote:I'm not able to read kanji, so my best hope is that this site has a member that could understand and translate that language.
Cherubae has summarized the Windswept Falls (with Neil, Felicity/Felicia, Dunhill and Hina) video in her Farmin' Friday report today, if you want to read what that contained, in general.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Cher wrote: Neil is explaining that his guitar playing is just a hobby (he isn't a professional) and his main business is running an animal shop that is currently closed.
I don’t remember him having a hobby unless that was dating dialogue and I never seen it cuz I never went for him lol?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

He had music as a hobby in ANB, too :) He didn't take part in the music festival, though.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That shows how much I’ve paid attention back then XD
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, it wasn't super obvious. He did wear headphones and was clearly listening intently to music through them in his CG card, but I can't remember seeing him play guitar with my own eyes. It gets mentioned at some point, though.
Saffy
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

I vaguely recall Neil having the music hobby.. and I definitely didn't date him lol. I paid more attention to his cute interactions with animals. He was very caring. If there were love rivals in this game, anyone who is paired with Bridget should be worried :o
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Is Neil going to sell pets and livestock animals, that are different than what Patricia and Bridget sells?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

We don't know, but probably not. All we know is in that Farmin' Friday post that I linked. I say 'probably not' because Marvelous always makes DLC characters and content useless, because if they put anything useful in, people who don't want to buy it complain that content is being held hostage for extra money.
Saffy

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:We don't know, but probably not. All we know is in that Farmin' Friday post that I linked. I say 'probably not' because Marvelous always makes DLC characters and content useless, because if they put anything useful in, people who don't want to buy it complain that content is being held hostage for extra money.
HONESTLY THOUGH. This actually mildly annoys me. :roll:
From what I can recall, the DLC's prices for these games were always reasonable. So to see people act as if it is like, 20 and up for a single DLC is kind of obnoxious to be blunt. Especially since, for the most part, HM/SOS players are all long time fans... and if you're religiously buying these titles, you obviously enjoy the games to keep coming back to them...so rather than assuming the devs are money grubbing, how about consider yourself supporting the people who make the games you like? :x

SLIGHT TANGENT ASIDE,
You're probably right. It would be fantastic if Neil sold special animals. But highly unlikely.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If he did had a shop available to us, I feel like they would have said something by now. Because I feel like it would have been important information.

That being said I say no, he doesn’t have a shop.

HOWEVER, I’m just using my imagination here buuuutttt I say he’s here to help Patricia. I know it’s unlikely but let me think outside of the box AKA my brain.
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I wonder how many fangirls, Dunhill might have. Are you all happy or sad, that Dunhill is not a bachelor?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Briarwyn wrote:I wonder how many fangirls, Dunhill might have. Are you all happy or sad, that Dunhill is not a bachelor?
I’m relieved that he’s NOT a bachelor lol
If he was....yikes...
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Gotta say, Dunhill would be getting a big 'no' from me. I don't think I've ever heard anyone wish he was a candidate, though there's always someone for pretty much any option.