Anyone else waiting for DLC marriage candidates??

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.

Who do you have your eyes on??

You may select 1 option

View results

Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:No problem. Just don't divorce Jack quite yet! :)

Anybody hanging around with the ANB folks yet? I'm eager to see how Neil talks now that he's being localized by Xseed.
Based on the few conversations I've had with him on day 1, he seems even more of a charming tsundere than before. It's gotten to the point where I'm looking forward to courting him later on.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I’ll be marrying a PoOT native, but I’m looking forward to the new areas and the interactions with new characters. I’m wondering how the SoS characters will do. That was my favorite game :) I could hang with Marian all day
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I felt like I knew what we'd be getting with the DLC. Candidates that don't participate in any special events or interact with other Olive Town characters, in their own small area. And that's what we got, so I'm not surprised or disappointed as I have seen some people being on social media. Honestly I like the idea of just being able to go to the special areas to listen to the theme music :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

They can at least plop down some flowers for us to pick up. Well, the area isn’t totally useless, you can definitely fish there.
iloverainbow
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Shan O 123 wrote:They can at least plop down some flowers for us to pick up. Well, the area isn’t totally useless, you can definitely fish there.
Yup and some side quests that give you exclusive items like clothes and hairstyles would be so neat :/
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well, I wasn’t expecting for any side quests and technically, we do have Neil’s jacket ever since day 1. So extra clothing wasn’t to be expected. At least on my end.
kirika
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

I personally really like Jack in POOT, but I am planning to wait until the dlc is released for both Neil and Raeger before I decide to marry anyone.

Neil is my ANB husband, so I am really glad to see him again. As for Raeger, I never went for him in SOS, but remember his events being very sweet - I loved his friendship with Fritz (my husband)
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I know I'm usually too late on these, but has anyone posted this Marvelous Tweet about the next DLC package?

https://twitter.com/bokumono_PR/status/ ... 94594?s=20
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That’s actually pretty. Is that other Npcs I see? I made it easier to see.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sorry for the double post but nobody has posted Iris introduction
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Is it too soon to ask if the DLC of Raegar, Iris, and Marian have been released to NA yet?

Are the DLC for both North American and Europe, being released at the same time?
iloverainbow
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Briarwyn wrote:Is it too soon to ask if the DLC of Raegar, Iris, and Marian have been released to NA yet?

Are the DLC for both North American and Europe, being released at the same time?
Yes it is scheduled to be released on 24th June as well which is the same as Japan, but XSEED has not posted anything about the new DLC yet which is a bit concerning.

It could be they don't want the comment section to be flooded with people demanding the 1.0.5 update...
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

iloverainbow wrote:It could be they don't want the comment section to be flooded with people demanding the 1.0.5 update...
It already is. I feel bad for them, since they are clearly putting a lot of effort into the game and the patch wouldn't have been needed if Marvelous had cared to do the right thing in the first place.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't think it's that they didn't care to do the right thing. I don't think there is a 'right thing' in this case. Marvelous restructured about two or three years ago, with most of the existing Bokumono team sectioning off into Hakama, and Marvelous tried to go in a new direction with Olive Town with a few existing members on the dev team, such as Nakano and Matsuyama Igusa (no idea which is his given name and which the family name since I've seen it written both ways), but mostly contracted out to a new-to-Bokumono group, and the resulting game didn't go over well. Now they're having to make reconciliatory gestures to the fans to regain their favour. They tried this way of doing things and it didn't work out, but I don't think it was wrong of them to restructure or to try to carry on in a new way (using Three Rings Inc. to do most of the development work.)

They've listened to the fans enough to be rolling out updates to improve upon the areas of greatest complaint, so I think they're doing what they can to make sure they keep as much of their existing fans as they can. It does suck that Xseed has to catch so much flak for it though, when they have no control over the situation. Plus they are really busy this year with all their other projects, to boot...I doubt they could work any faster.
iloverainbow
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

My Switch just pre-downloaded the new DLC content, so I guess it will be released on time (24th)? My version still says 1.0.4 though, hope 1.0.5 will come out soon :(

The official Japanese Twitter account has not mentioned anything on the new 1.0.6 update as well. Hmm... I am just really curious to know what will be in update 1.0.6 and what are they planning for 1.0.7 and beyond.