Anyone else waiting for DLC marriage candidates??

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.

Who do you have your eyes on??

You may select 1 option

View results

Ronin19
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm thankful Dunhill isn't a marriage candidate considering he's one of your father's best friends in ANB.

That aside, I'm looking forward to dating Neil again and to date Raeger. Neil was my top bachelor in ANB and Raeger was #2 in SoS, losing to Kamil.
Saffy
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Briarwyn wrote:I wonder how many fangirls, Dunhill might have. Are you all happy or sad, that Dunhill is not a bachelor?
Oh heeeeeeeeeeck no. I could never see him as a bachelor. That is a big ol' yikes for me :eek: Very grateful that isn't the case :o
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Felicity/Felicia gets a clip:
iloverainbow
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I am very happy with what they did with the DLC characters so far ngl.

Is it just me or the character animations look more polished than before?
Saffy

Post  Posted:

Iunno if they look more polished per say, but the PoOT style definitely suits them really well. I'm enjoying these teaser's!!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Possible explanation for Hina in this Tweet. Auto-translate is rather messy, but...seems like it might be saying that Hina overheard that Dunhill would be traveling and snuck in with his luggage. So, not really a runaway, exactly...more like a stowaway who wanted to be in on the adventure. (Though I think her parents would FREAK OUT to find her missing so I can't really laugh at it, though it's probably supposed to be cute.)

(?)
Saffy

Post  Posted:

This...raises a lot of questions :DD
I mean.. you're probably right, that it was supposed to be cute but.. thinking of her parents, that is probably a nightmare for them, as it'd be for any parent, let alone doting parents. Were I in Dunhill's shoes, I'd have turned RIGHT BACK AROUND and dropped her off. That'd be the right thing to do.

Also how heavy is his luggage that he couldn't tell there was a small human in it..? :roll:
encas
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Possible explanation for Hina in this Tweet. Auto-translate is rather messy, but...seems like it might be saying that Hina overheard that Dunhill would be traveling and snuck in with his luggage. So, not really a runaway, exactly...more like a stowaway who wanted to be in on the adventure. (Though I think her parents would FREAK OUT to find her missing so I can't really laugh at it, though it's probably supposed to be cute.)

(?)
Let’s be real: Charles would be angry for under one minute once he knows Hina is safe.

I’m just glad that the explanation for Hina being there isn’t as depressing as I have unrealistically imagined, considering that
Spoiler:
the Spring Spirit can erase children. As uncharacteristic as it would be for her parents to divorce and “undo” Hina, not to mention tonally discordant, I couldn’t get that scenario out of my head!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm not interested in the marriage candidates from the DLC but it will be fun to explore the areas.
MADHATTER
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i was interested in the last dlc pack so i could scrounge up the desire to play a male farmer for ludus but learning that they don't participate in festivals or interact with townies at all took the wind out of my sails
Ikano
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

I was waiting more for the supposed 1.0.5 update I heard people talking about...but I can't deny I'm curious to see what Neil looks like in this game....

Also, I did have a 'crush' on Neil in his original game but I opted to marry a different bachelor first, planning to come back and marry him in another file but never found the time to...so guess it's kind of a 2nd chance... :wink:
Naaria
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I married Jack because of his 5 heart scene... but knowing that Raeger is just around the corner (coming 1.0.5 I think?), he's going byebye. Sorry Jack. :lol:
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Naaria wrote:I married Jack because of his 5 heart scene... but knowing that Raeger is just around the corner (coming 1.0.5 I think?), he's going byebye. Sorry Jack. :lol:
The 1.0.5 update is separate of DLC, as it is free and available to everyone as soon as it is ready...it comes by itself. Raeger will come with the "Terracotta Oasis" part of the expansion pack at the end of June. :)
Naaria
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:
Naaria wrote:I married Jack because of his 5 heart scene... but knowing that Raeger is just around the corner (coming 1.0.5 I think?), he's going byebye. Sorry Jack. :lol:
The 1.0.5 update is separate of DLC, as it is free and available to everyone as soon as it is ready...it comes by itself. Raeger will come with the "Terracotta Oasis" part of the expansion pack at the end of June. :)
Ah dang! Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer. :sleep: Thank you for the clarification!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No problem. Just don't divorce Jack quite yet! :)

Anybody hanging around with the ANB folks yet? I'm eager to see how Neil talks now that he's being localized by Xseed.