Selling motorcycle?

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
x:MCR>.<SKY:x
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Can you sell the motorcycle? Or store it or get rid of it? I just hate the idea of having a motorcycle in a Story of Season game.

On a similar subject is there any advantage to using the motorcycle over the horse?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I thought I read in the other thread about horses that it was a bit slower. (The horse, I mean...slower than the motorcycle.) However, I haven't actually seen the difference with my own eyes or anything.
x:MCR>.<SKY:x
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:I thought I read in the other thread about horses that it was a bit slower. (The horse, I mean...slower than the motorcycle.) However, I haven't actually seen the difference with my own eyes or anything.
I would believe it although I agree that I can’t really see the difference. It is technically smaller and compact so it can turn easier, I guess. Just feels so weird riding around on the cobblestone and up stairs!
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I like the bike more. I think it’s a little faster and I literally use it everywhere.

No I don’t think you can get rid of it.