Missing encyclopedia entries

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Sessy can't log in
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

https://ibb.co/6BfrxyF+

Does anyone know what these two items are?
Sessy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sorry, can't edit, this:
https://ibb.co/2FJHc6q
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sorry, I don't know. Mine looks like that too. Never opened the encyclopedia til this thread =/

Now I gotta make furniture and buy museum animals and buy all the cows and stuff I don't have (don't need, don't want) and have them breed to complete the animal entries. fml

Hope you find your answers Sassy but know that you've just made my game un-quit-able in the near future. I have One World waiting!
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

It's the special gifts given by marriage candidates.

- Snow Globe (from Jack at his Heart 3 event)
- Yo-yo (from Jack at his Heart 4 event)
- Promise Ring (from Damon IF you marry him)
- Bouquet (from Lihn at her Heart 1 event)
- Flower crown (from Reina IF you marry her)
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Well pooh, that makes my completionist-ism twitch. *grumble*
Sessy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks for the answer. Very sad that I have to divorce my wife and void my child in order to get a complete encyclopedia, though. :(
MADHATTER
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i wonder why only some of the candidates have extra gifts

i mean i guess i'd accept a completely bogus excuse like "it's a founding families thing" wrt to linh and jack but reina gives you a cool-« Mr.Gourmet's hat » flower crown??? rude tbh
x:MCR>.<SKY:x
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Sessy wrote:Thanks for the answer. Very sad that I have to divorce my wife and void my child in order to get a complete encyclopedia, though. :(
This is driving me insane! My plan for now is to fill out the rest of the encyclopedia, and if I have the desire after that, go wild with marriage and divorce to get those last items. But I am not ready to ruin my file yet....

Also, what you mean 'void' your child? I've been wondering what happens to the kid if you get divorced.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

x:MCR>.<SKY:x wrote:Also, what you mean 'void' your child? I've been wondering what happens to the kid if you get divorced.
Time is rewound and they never existed at all, I believe. Into the void of nothingness with them!
x:MCR>.<SKY:x
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:
x:MCR>.<SKY:x wrote:Also, what you mean 'void' your child? I've been wondering what happens to the kid if you get divorced.
Time is rewound and they never existed at all, I believe. Into the void of nothingness with them!
Yikes! And then do you end up having another child with the new candidate?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yep. Divorce in this game seems to just completely undo your marriage. It rewinds time so that it's like it never happened at all. I think you don't even lose any FP with the person you divorce, though I'm not completely certain of that.