Where is dlc

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Lola24
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I got t he expansion pass but can’t find the dlc where is it at ?
Where do we get it
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

There is a "Downloadable Content" menu on the game's title screen, underneath the options to start a new game or load a saved game. That's where you can go to switch to the special outfits for the marriage candidates.

The extra areas are accessible from the boat dock on your farm.

The new scenarios automatically occur when you enter the area where they start (Olive Town for the Detective scenario, and, I'm assuming, the Earth Sprite Village for the Dance Party scenario).
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I went there got nothing

I got the expansion pass
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

In that case, what do you mean by 'where is the DLC?' The DLC is all throughout the game once it is downloaded and installed. To get to the DLC regions and characters, you have to go the boat dock on your farm to choose the option to travel to those areas.

If it's DLC clothing, you have to first purchase it from Olive Town's Beauty Salon. (All DLC items cost 0G...so they're free. But you have to go buy and pick them up, first, to get them added to your wardrobe.)

If it's the couple of extra events you get via DLC, like the mystery event with the kids or the legendary sprite dance event, then just like regular heart events and so on, each has their trigger, so you have to trigger DLC events the same way you trigger regular events.

Or is there something else you're wondering about?
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Where is the place where you get clothes
I looked and can’t find it
Rancherita
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

The salon/clothes boutique is under construction at the beginning of the game, so you have to complete the town request to get it to open. Then, it'll be above the grocery store.